News Vietnamese Police seize 345,000 used condoms that were cleaned and sold as new

If they were cleaned they are just like new in open box
tenor.gif

just dont wear condoms??

do the pull out technique...

Bringing quality jobs to Vietnam. I don't see the issue.

Just when you thought you seen it all...

"The detained woman said she had received $0.17 for every kilogramme of recycled condoms she produced."

1 kilogram of condoms. Imagine how many condoms that is to clean for just 0,17 cents..

Who the fuck would go through that much trouble for so little profit.

First, imagine the reactions of most people who responded to an ad for 'warehouse staff' when they were given the full job description and pay rate.

Next, imagine the woman who apparently said 'ok, when do I start?' :eek:

Well at least they cleaned them.

Besides, wouldn't you rather use ones that have been tested and held up? Broken condoms ruin lives.

"The detained woman said she had received $0.17 for every kilogramme of recycled condoms she produced."

1 kilogram of condoms. Imagine how many condoms that is to clean for just 0,17 cents..

It's almost like people living in 3rd world countries have a slightly different economy or something.

<TheWire1>

Who's the poor rookie that had to count them?

Reactions: JSN
How is this even real? Did they use some sort of fishing net made for sewage systems that only collects condoms? I'm so confused as to the logistics of this endeavor, I can't even begin to process anything beyond that.

Who's the poor rookie that had to count them?
This has the makings of a great buddy cop movie. Imagine the angry black lieutenant yelling at them. “DAMNIT NGUYAN I HAVE THE POLITBURO BREATHING DOWN MY NECK. WE GOT 350K USED CONDOMS ON THE STREET AND 100,000,000 DONG MISSING FROM THE TREASURY AND YOU BETTER MAKE AN ARREST SOON OR YOU’LL BE LUCKY TO BE HANDLING A RE-EDUCATION CAMP IN DUONG LAM VILLAGE!”

just dont wear condoms??

do the pull out technique...

AIDS has the most effective pull out game, it ups the ante and pulls your throbbing existence out of the sopping wet gash known as reality

That's like fourteen quadrillion in old Zimbabwe dollars.

Reactions: Zer

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back