Vietnam is sentencing corrupt bankers to death, by firing squad

h6F228E2C

WAR VIETNAM!!!!!

Thats how you deal with zhit heads like these guys.

:icon_twis:icon_twis:icon_twis:icon_twis:icon_twis:icon_twis

http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/...tnam-s-solution-corrupt-bankers-firing-squads

One duo now on death row embezzled roughly $25 million from the state-owned Vietnam Agribank. Their co-conspirators caught decade-plus prison sentences.

In March, a 57-year-old former regional boss from Vietnam Development Bank, another government-run bank, was sentenced to death over a $93-million swindling job.

editcartoon.jpg

Are we now pretending that the US had bankers that we knew had embezzled millions of dollars (from State funds at that) and we just let them get bonuses and go about there merry way?

Bankers get sent to prison in the US all the time in the US for doing what the Thai guys did.

Screwed millions and sunk hundreds of billions as shady banking executives? Get rewarded with bonuses and generous severance packages here in North America.

Corporatism at its finest!

Are we now pretending that the US had bankers that we knew had embezzled millions of dollars (from State funds at that) and we just let them get bonuses and go about there merry way?

Bankers get sent to prison in the US all the time in the US for doing what the Thai guys did.

I think one of the issues is that they get sent to comfy prisons and perhaps aren't getting the punishment they deserve.

http://www.economist.com/blogs/econ...onomist-explains-why-few-bankers-gone-to-jail

Here is an interesting article on why few bankers in America go to prison.

We're off to a strong start with comments reflecting what I always thought best described by Akuma Kanji as "the religious war of economics".

good idea, id love to see this done here

actually lets take a step further an behead them.

What a difference of how we do it in America..

100 year old financial company goes under and all clients lose bundles but their CEO walks away with 100 million dollar bonus..

If this happened once in America youd see how fast things on wall street change.. Those are the biggest pussies on earth. White bred, silver spoon brats who have daddy issues.

the liberals would be rolling over in their Graves

We're off to a strong start with comments reflecting what I always thought best described by Akuma Kanji as "the religious war of economics".

Dude is such a crybaby.

WAR VIETNAM!!!!!

Thats how you deal with zhit heads like these guys.

:icon_twis:icon_twis:icon_twis:icon_twis:icon_twis:icon_twis

Like a simpleton you celebrate an institution that when it's corrupt can kill and imprison thousands executing members of a group that when acting corruptly cause a person to lose a few dollars.

Great, I am pretty sure the executions were honest and fair, after all Vietnam is known for its stellar freedom from corruption rating (31 out of 100). No way could a government with such low corruption could ever misuse something like this.

I am glad you people support executing bankers, as I am pretty sure the US government would do a wonderful, unbiased job at picking who to sentence and who to execute or not.

It's a little different here in America they jump of buildings in order to show their mental toughness.

Back