Vieira robbed.

Sucks that he was robbed to a douche like Pepey too..

That's the stupidest thing ever said.

Do you think these guys have a magic button that they press when they want to win by stoppage?

The stupidest thing ever said? Man you must live in an intelligentsia society.

Oh your a 20 year old black belt on sherdog.. I should be impressed

mad props to you to Pepey for easily having one of the slickest ground game.

... Another shocking decision, sometimes you can't help but believe the fix is in

Who cares, he was just staring at Pepey the whole fight until the last 10 seconds

I would use the term robbery because Vieira was robbed. You could argue the fight overall was close but they score it round by round and I don't know how you can argue Pepey won either the 1st or 3rd. That's it...

And please...10-8 for the 2nd?....common....if you're gonna give 10-8 for Pepey that round Andrew Craig deserved a 10-8 in the 3rd in his fight

Meh, I'm glad. You can't win a fight by sitting in someone's guard and not throwing anything. Pepey threw more off his back and was constantly active. And that 2nd round could easily be a 10-8.

No. Vera put up a fight. He lost majority of the round, but nowhere near a 10-8.

And this was coming from someone who was rooting for Pepey. Happy Pepey won via garcision.

Vieira won a clear cut 29-28 decision, winning the first and last rounds.

Bad judging

Meh, I'm glad. You can't win a fight by sitting in someone's guard and not throwing anything. Pepey threw more off his back and was constantly active. And that 2nd round could easily be a 10-8.

This. Quit yer fuckin whining. Viera did nothing.

Hard fight to judge. Based on previous ufcs, the judges got it wrong. But Pepe was way more active. The first round Vieira got a takedown and then sat hugging Pepe the rest of the round.

It was no robbery. Vieira did virtually nothing to secure a win.

I didn't see the fight but from the play-by-play I'm pretty convinced he got 1, 2, and 5.

Hard fight to judge. Based on previous ufcs, the judges got it wrong. But Pepe was way more active. The first round Vieira got a takedown and then sat hugging Pepe the rest of the round.

It was no robbery. Vieira did virtually nothing to secure a win.

Exactly.., he did ZERO to earn a win, and that's why he lost

People that think Milton really lost are obviously trying to defend the judgement behind their bet against him. Milton won the fight, i don't know how people can see it any other way. He dominated on pretty much all of the scoring criteria, he even got more significant strikes in if any of you were paying attention. The Brazilian fans weren't booing Pepey after the fight for no reason, try figuring out the logic behind why that would be and just come to terms with it instead of making the dumbest claim you can possibly make by saying the judging was spot on ;)

Round 1 was close but I gave a slight edge to Viera. Round 2 was clearly Pepeys. Round 3 was close but I gave a slight edge to Viera. I can easily see a judge giving all three rounds to Pepey, although I'd personally disagree. It wasn't a robbery though...

I wasnt paying full attention, wasnt a good fight. Pepey seemed to get a gift decision though, I had Vieira edging it.

Back