[VIDS] Jon Jones on beating Klitschko, not being a arrogant bully and more

tatum_channing_laughing_hysterically-1508.gif

the upside down bit killed me :D

and lol at any MMA champ beating a boxing champ in boxing

I'd pay good money to watch a Klitschko punch a hole through Jones.

An MMA scrap would be too easy for Jones.

He could make such a big payday when he fights one of the Klitschko's
Way more than his UFC pennies.

And I actually have respect for him that he really thinks that he can beat one of the Klitschko's. I don't even see it as him being delusional.

He is going to get KTFO badly but I do respect his confidence actually by taking hard challenges if this would really materialize.

jon jones boxing against klitschko? Is he retarded? if there were belt ranking systems, jon jones is like a yellow belt going up against a strong black belt. (in boxing)

lol at a little after a minute in the second video "Stick and move is for insecure fighters"

Please stand in front of me with no footwork so I can hit you easier.

edit: Does JBJ use a sport psychologist? For a guy with dominant natural talent he is always using little league/high school level psychology buzzwords and discussing what makes a champion.

Last edited:
If you have to tell people you aren't a bully, you likely are a bully.

i found his comments about cain more interesting. thats the match i really want to see.

Everyone is being a drama queen. Not once did Jones say he's going to "beat" Klitschko. He merely said he wanted to fight Klitschko. Get the sand out of your crotches.

Exactly. Says all these things: "Reaching for the stars" "Dreaming for things that are unseen" "May seem ludicrous" "Alot of people think its crazy, and can never happen" "It takes belief" "If your mind believes it, maybe your mind can achieve it" Clearly showing he knows its out there, and most likely not possible. Yet fools in here still have a problem with it.

For a guy with dominant natural talent he is always using high school level psychology buzzwords

Thats what he does and likes to do.

He said a motivational speaker helped him out in his life when he was down and out years ago so he tries to emulate that in his approach to others and seems to like dropping buzzwords.

Its his little slice of heaven.

Jones attempt at discrediting people that think he's cocky was hilarious. First of all there's plenty of huge stars in sports that are humble.

Secondly, you don't often see people that actually accomplish something important in life be cocky about it. People that make scientific advancements etc and actually help humanity. As impressive as Jones is in the cage his work isn't important on the grand scale.

I'm surprised by how slow he looks on those mitts.

Nothing else to add except I wish him a long and exciting career.

he always look slow , until he gets inside the cage , turns on that switch , its gets so scary

If you have to tell people you aren't a bully, you likely are a bully.

I like how he said that the 'false bully accusations' was motivation to beat him up. It's just so damn perfect, lol.

Wladdy and Vitali would both literally end your life Jon, with one arm tied behind their backs

Yes, Jon is overconfident saying he could take a Kiltsko, lol

Back