[VIDS] Jon Jones on beating Klitschko, not being a arrogant bully and more

Ughugh

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Boxing champ 2015 after he's run through Cain and JDS?

[Yt]-f4oxQcnBuA[/MEDIA]

Antonio-Banderas-computer-you-got-me-yospos-reaction-13677939419.gif

I'm surprised by how slow he looks on those mitts.

Nothing else to add except I wish him a long and exciting career.

Foughten is not a word Jon

Foughten is not a word Jon

Writing a post on sherdog isn't a direct message to a fighter emjay

edit: he did use foughten multiple times though lol, and seemed like he reacted a lot to the Cain question

Last edited:
Writing a post on sherdog isn't a direct message to a fighter emjay

You're actually not as right as you think you are eebach

Jon Jones is a great MMA fighter, probably one of the best ever, however Klitschko would annihilate him in a boxing match, it would not even be close, I'm talking first or second round KO.

When boxers open their traps about how MMA isn't a real sport, human cockfighting, etc it's lame as hell but the reverse is also just as bad. Just be quiet and stick to MMA guys, there are absolutely no MMA fighters in the UFC who could get near to challenging the best boxers at their weight in a boxing match right now. None.

Wladdy and Vitali would both literally end your life Jon, with one arm tied behind their backs

Is Jon a delusional loon for thinking he can compete with the Klitschkos? I tend to think he is.

he knows it will never happen.. so he can say whatever he wants.

Not a fan of his cockiness, but I do get his mindset on this one. If he is thinking of boxing or playing with the idea of it, then think/dream big.
It would be really weird if he was saying that he wanted to maybe try a boxing match or two just to see if he could compete.
If his goals are skyhigh, he may never reach them, but he will probably achieve more than if he had realistic goals.

Everyone is being a drama queen. Not once did Jones say he's going to "beat" Klitschko. He merely said he wanted to fight Klitschko. Get the sand out of your crotches.

he would look worse boxing klitschko than james toney did in mma against couture. that would be fun to watch.

Back