Videos of Commentators reacting?

rock2x22

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Anyone know where I can find videos of the commentators reacting to shocking moments or funny stuff? Like that Star Wars Trailer spoof where there was a camera on Rogan and Goldy reacting to various different fights

I can only assume there's a cam infront of them every event then, which would be cool if they put those (if they are various) on fightpass, just like how Pride and Strikeforce had full fights from the Ref cam.... Wonder how many of those are and where those are?

I haven't seen any.

I would like to see those as well.

I saw a gif on here recently of Stann getting pissed off because someone lost. I'd like to know what that was about.

I remember Joe Rogan standing up saying "unbelievable" after Arlovski knocked out Mir. But thats it. I like Joe Silva's reactions, they always give a nice lol.

I saw a gif on here recently of Stann getting pissed off because someone lost. I'd like to know what that was about.

American fighter probably lost to a Brazilian fighter... one that he probably accused of PEDs too

I remember Joe Rogan standing up saying "unbelievable" after Arlovski knocked out Mir. But thats it. I like Joe Silva's reactions, they always give a nice lol.

You must be from the future, Arlovski hasn't fought Mir yet.

Back