[videos]Month of Daily Striking Videos This May - Preview

exclamatio

Orange Belt
Professional Fighter
Reaction score
Hey all! Man, it's been a loooooong time since I rolled 'round these parts. Wonder if I'll recognise any names :)

Wanted to let you know about my YouTube channel, where I post martial arts videos. Mostly training, combinations bagwork, instructionals, (some sparring :eek: )etc. The most popular so far have been the tutorials and the combinations, so I wanted to put out a whole month of short, daily striking tutorials.

Anyway, here's a shot trailer, let me know if you're interested in this kind of thing! Every new video has subtitles, and of course, an English accent ;D I'm not going to spam every video here, but I will put up one of the tutorial videos later today, so you can get a feel for my coaching, keep an eye here. Peace!

[YT]yIQmBFdgy1M[/YT]

(direct link to subscribe to my channel)

Haha, I laughed at the end.

Sounds cool, I'll check it out!

look forward to it!
your gym looks plush as heck btw

Haha, I laughed at the end.

Sounds cool, I'll check it out!

Haha glad you enjoyed it! ;D

look forward to it!
your gym looks plush as heck btw

Thanks man! It's my old coache's gym Evade, near Manchester, Uk. Great place to train!

Here is a look into one of the upcoming videos. This one is the third video in the kicking series. Each video is short and to the point, with a clear demonstration following the explanation. There should be something for everyone to either learn, or simply be reminded of!

[YT]3I7EsfsuAPc[/YT]

Last edited:
Back