Videogame type scores for all greats and prime Jones, current Jones, current Reyes

Jones is that annoying cheat boss that you can only win by KO.

That would make it more realistic, and add an interesting dynamic. The option to fight dirty would also be great, eye pokes, "accidental" low blows, faking the glove touch etc...
I remember Fight Night Champion had low blows and headbutts lol. They didn't seem to do much though except annoying the opponent, perfect for trolls like myself. People already fake glove touches online which is why I never touch.

Jones is that annoying cheat boss that you can only win by KO.
Just like the old days of arcade fighting games like Street Fighter 2. If you made it to secret boss Akuma it was like fighting a literal cheat code lol.

TRT Vitor: 100/100
unlocked Mortal Kombat character

nBXS1v.gif

Khabib overall:83
Athleticism 80
Natural Ability 80
Conditioning 95
Boxing 75
Muay Thai/ Kickboxing 73
Wrestling 99
BJJ 96

Tony Ferguson overall: 83
Athleticism 74
Natural Ability 76
Conditioning 100
Boxing 83
Muay Thai/ Kickboxing 83
Wrestling 78
BJJ 87

Wow their overalls came out the same should be an amazing fight.
Jesus...please stop

Terribly low ratings for all of them

All time greats?

And you have 2-defense in weak divisions DC but not 9-defense in a killer division Aldo?

Lol

IMO prime Conor, Max, Volkanovski are better than prime Aldo.

IMO prime Conor, Max, Volkanovski are better than prime Aldo.

Sure, but thread title is "greats" not "best". The two are clearly different concepts.

Best is simply about ability, and the next generation should always be better than the previous. Conor and Max openly admit they did as well against Aldo as they did because they had hours more tape on Aldo than he had on them, and many years more time spent studying Aldo than he was able to spend on them.

But greatness is about longevity and accomplishments, and given that stringing together a long run of consecutive defenses is widely considered to be the ultimate test of greatness, nobody with fewer than 8 defenses is even in the conversation with Aldo when it comes to greatness.

Thus the UFC "greats" are GSP, DJ, Aldo, Andy and Jon.

Everyone else - including DC and Khabib (for now) - is in a lower tier when it comes to "greatness".

Last edited:
Back