Video: Woodley tells Wonderboy to fight Lawler

Oh so surely you have MM , Dom Cruz, and DC ahead of your boy in p4p then if you follow what fighters are "ranked at" right? Lol.

And why are you linking me to a article partaining to ufc 202?

"Nearly 200 lbs" "3 weeks away from fight" . You're reaching hard here. Johnny hendrix gets up to 220 in between fights, you think he water cuts from 220 and enters the cage at 220?
Nate fights at 155-170. And he damn sure doesnt cut 45 lbs to get to LW, ever.

Its known Conors walk around weight is around 170 when not fighting. On average id say their walk around weights are 10lbs or less apart.

Describing nate as "6'1 200lbs" just to make excuses for ya boy is hilarious to me, atleast rid the bias and watch fights in reality.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/7/8...chael-sonnen-weight-cut-comments-dont-believe.
yes i have MM, cruz and DC ahead of conor, also jones and luke rockhold are head of him.

>coach says hes 200
"ur reaching hard"
lol

neytan is the only fighter who can be taller than the LHW champion, weigh 200 pounds and get no shit for cutting down to 155 lol

Woodley is acting like he has a big fan base lol, people would pay for Diaz to fight him, not to see Woodley fight Diaz. Nobody cares about Woodley, can we just give Wonderboy his shot? He has a great chance to beat Woodley.

neytan is the only fighter who can be taller than the LHW champion, weigh 200 pounds and get no shit for cutting down to 155 lol

Delusion at its finest. Strong hate here.

You know Michael Chiesa is taller than nate and the LHW champ right?

Max Holloway should be a HW, hes way too tall for 145.

See how stupid i sound?

And his coach claiming hes "nearly 200" doesnt mean hes a natural LHW lol. Keyword NEARLY.
Conors been recorded at up to 174lbs walkin around. Id guess nate is in the 180s. Hes bulking up a bit as he gets older but lol @ your view of the guy.

The fact that you correlated a LWs height with a LHWs height as to why the LW is too big for the division, means you're very oblivious to the subject at hand.

What a punk move. Lawler could've waited for Diaz as well but chose to fight Woodley. Man, get in the cage with Wonderboy and stop bullshitting.

Delusion at its finest. Strong hate here.

You know Michael Chiesa is taller than nate and the LHW champ right?

Max Holloway should be a HW, hes way too tall for 145.

See how stupid i sound?

And his coach claiming hes "nearly 200" doesnt mean hes a natural LHW lol. Keyword NEARLY.
Conors been recorded at up to 174lbs walkin around. Id guess nate is in the 180s. Hes bulking up a bit as he gets older but lol @ your view of the guy.

The fact that you correlated a LWs height with a LHWs height as to why the LW is too big for the division, means you're very oblivious to the subject at hand.
except i mentioned height and weight u goof not just height
LOL talk to me when max holloway weighs 200 pounds and u know how to read

lol-duck.gif

Glad this thread got to a stupid discussion about Nate being 200 lbs. Can always count on Conor fans to make a discussion stupid...

Woodley really doesn't seem to understand you have to be popular to be part of a "money" fight. What a delusional shmuck. Fight Wonderboy.

Im not even mad at twood for trying to get paid in a quick turn around fight next month, i just dont care for a woodley vs diaz fight the same way i do for woodley vs thompson.

In a perfect world you got woodley vs thompson abd diaz vs lawler on the same card in November/December.

Didn't both Lawler AND Wonderboy look past Woodley and talk about fighting one another as if he did not exist and was no threat at all? Soooooo, now that Woodley has thrown that right back in their faces, especially Wonderboy, by telling them to go ahead and fight one another, what is the problem? It's actually witty, and a brilliant troll move. People would be applauding this move if it was anyone else.

Far as Woodley being 'unlikeable' suuuurrre. The people that keep saying this don't seem to realize their post history is readily available. So many of you talking shit about Woodley like fighters that are straight up PRICKS! Now, let's try this shit again. What are your REAL REASONS, you don't like Woodley?

Didn't both Lawler AND Wonderboy look past Woodley and talk about fighting one another as if he did not exist and was no threat at all? Soooooo, now that Woodley has thrown that right back in their faces, especially Wonderboy, by telling them to go ahead and fight one another, what is the problem? It's actually witty, and a brilliant troll move. People would be applauding this move if it was anyone else.

Far as Woodley being 'unlikeable' suuuurrre. The people that keep saying this don't seem to realize their post history is readily available. So many of you talking shit about Woodley like fighters that are straight up PRICKS! Now, let's try this shit again. What are your REAL REASONS, you don't like Woodley?

Well said bro

jus like Amanda Nunes wants Pena to fight Shvchenko and Bisping wants Luke to fight Weidman. These newly crowned champs forget that the only reason they hav a title now is cuz the previous champions didnt duck them

In Bisping's case I can even see it, Weidman was supposed to fight for the belt and he KOd Outcold, so it kinda makes sense? Even though, at the end of the day, he should have no say in it.

Woodley too. Just stfu and defend the belt, please?

Neither are draws don't kid yourself....
Wonderboy can excite more than woodley..
He just knows his title will probs not be defended.

Gsp is retired and diaz is well out of the ww picture.

Would gsp come back to face woodley i doubt it very much.
All woodley is . Is the right man at the right time.

I hope wonderboy takes it from him or carlos..

wonderboy is hugely entertaining to watch and deserves title shot, shouldn't have to fight lawler as he just beat McDonald comfortably and then the previous champion comfortably, I don't doubt he will beat lawler though either

Just became champ and doesn't wanna fight the top guys

Cant believe this guy has fans

inb4 woodly lawler ko gif
Are you guys dumb or something? He was obiviously reffering to Wonderboy's comments on fighting Lawler and writing him off in advance even thought Lawler has not yet beat Woodley, so he was dissing him for that. Yeah he would want big money fight, but of course he will fight Wonderboy if that's next.

Woodley is acting like he has a big fan base lol, people would pay for Diaz to fight him, not to see Woodley fight Diaz. Nobody cares about Woodley, can we just give Wonderboy his shot? He has a great chance to beat Woodley.

Woodley is awesome and a fight with Diaz will be great. Thompson can go fight Lawler like he wanted to.

except i mentioned height and weight u goof not just height
LOL talk to me when max holloway weighs 200 pounds and u know how to read
You just compared these two men in size(only 2inches height different)

Nate-Diaz_506_left30.png

Daniel-Cormier.png

Lol, quote me again when your eyes work. Till then dont speak to me about weight classes, since you have no idea wtf you're saying, or you're incredibly biased.

Back