Video: Woodley tells Wonderboy to fight Lawler

He wanted to fight Lawler because he was the champion. How is this hard to understand? See how Thompson wants to fight Woodley now? Wonder why...

Bullshit. He took a shot at Woodley and DISMISSED him as someone that had no shot at winning. Now, Woodley is basically telling him to go fight Lawler like he wanted to. He is throwing his shit right back in his face, and none of you want to give him credit for how brilliant that shit actually is.

Isn't Diaz like 0-14?

What a warrior, Tyron.

He wanted to fight Lawler because he was the champion. How is this hard to understand? See how Thompson wants to fight Woodley now? Wonder why...

But Wonderboy doesn't move the needle like a fight with Nick Diaz and his last fight was apparently boring.

A no name fighter to the casuals who looks like the Sham Wow guy won't bring in the PPVs regardless of skill and technique which is why if Wonderboy fights Lawler like he said he would and wins impressively it would get him the title shot.

Woodley wants to fight someone who moves the needle and is a "big name" like Nick Diaz.

Its all about the big money fights now.

Conor has showed the other fighters in the UFC the Promised Land and now they are all going there.

Last edited:
I'm rapidly losing interest in this "sport" as it's turned into an entertainment nightmare. Wins mean nothing, losses mean nothing, record means zilch, ranking why bother. Who ever has the biggest mouth gets the money. Got little to do with who has earned a shot. I blame it on Dana and his favorites.

I cant beleive he has even gone there.
Diaz is right out of the picture.
Wonderboy has earned his shot. And hes champ 5 minutes and thinks he can duck the no1 contender..
Thats disrespect..
T wood talks about the bigger draw..
He just isnt one..wonderboy is..

War wonderbiy from now on..

Wonderboy has earned his shot. And hes champ 5 minutes and thinks he can duck the no1 contender..
Thats disrespect..

Neither are draws don't kid yourself....

Bullshit. He took a shot at Woodley and DISMISSED him as someone that had no shot at winning. Now, Woodley is basically telling him to go fight Lawler like he wanted to. He is throwing his shit right back in his face, and none of you want to give him credit for how brilliant that shit actually is.
The main reason is the belt, it's pretty simple.

Clearly Woodley needs to fight Wonderboy.

And Nick should probably fight Lawler.

However, if we're talking UFC 202, why not? Neither of those fights is happening anywhere close to that soon.

That said, I don't think Nick and Nate have ever fought on the same night. I doubt it starts on the night of the biggest fight of Nate's life.

Thats disrespect..

Agreed.

KO'd #1 p4p fighter on the planet

Would you give aldo that same credit of "p4p best fighter on the planet if it wasnt your boyfriend who beat him?

instead fought 6'1 200 pound top 5 ranked LW at 170 because his opponent couldnt make weight
Good job adding an extra inch and 25 lbs to Nates real size. Damn anything to make your boy look good huh?

If you think this man here weighs 200 lbs , idk what to tell you.

nate-diaz-ufc.jpg

Would you give aldo that same credit of "p4p best fighter on the planet if it wasnt your boyfriend who beat him?

Good job adding an extra inch and 25 lbs to Nates real size. Damn anything to make your boy look good huh?

If you think this man here weighs 200 lbs , idk what to tell you.

nate-diaz-ufc.jpg
i give aldo that credit because that was what he was actually ranked at, and with jones suspended i didnt have a problem with it, the guy is one of the best of all time top 10 guaranteed maybe top 5

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/7/2...ws-nate-diaz-200-pounds-weight-conor-mcgregor

Of course tyron wants to fight nick, he will lay him on him for 5 rounds. Much harder to fight someone who stays on the outside then someone who just plods forward.

I can't stand boring Woodley... this guy ducked his way to a titleshot and now wants to fight Nick Diaz? Lol.

GTFO.

Diaz already declined Gunner for 202. I hope he says no to Tyrone.

Thompson has that "you gonna get raped look" in the video.

This is actually pretty funny on Woodley's part because Wonderboy did pick Robbie to win and he did say he wanted to fight Robbie before the main event last night.

So now's your chance.:D

Just became champ and doesn't wanna fight the top guys

Cant believe this guy has fans

inb4 woodly lawler ko gif
Hard times "champs" act like a pussies and wanna "big fights".
Lawler always fought with top of the division.

i give aldo that credit because that was what he was actually ranked at, and with jones suspended i didnt have a problem with it, the guy is one of the best of all time top 10 guaranteed maybe top 5

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/7/2...ws-nate-diaz-200-pounds-weight-conor-mcgregor

Oh so surely you have MM , Dom Cruz, and DC ahead of your boy in p4p then if you follow what fighters are "ranked at" right? Lol.

And why are you linking me to a article partaining to ufc 202?

"Nearly 200 lbs" "3 weeks away from fight" . You're reaching hard here. Johnny hendrix gets up to 220 in between fights, you think he water cuts from 220 and enters the cage at 220?
Nate fights at 155-170. And he damn sure doesnt cut 45 lbs to get to LW, ever.

Its known Conors walk around weight is around 170 when not fighting. On average id say their walk around weights are 10lbs or less apart.

Describing nate as "6'1 200lbs" just to make excuses for ya boy is hilarious to me, atleast rid the bias and watch fights in reality.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/7/8...chael-sonnen-weight-cut-comments-dont-believe.

Back