Video: Woodley tells Wonderboy to fight Lawler

1. He says he is an OG. (Been fighting since 2009, 2013 in ufc)

2. Says Nick Diaz deserves it

Woodley...

ZCnBUZM3ZgLMQ.gif

I get the champion has a say to who he wants to fight, but now this is getting hilarious and stupid as hell. When fighters ranked #13 gets title shots, and champions calling out fighters on losing streaks who hasnt fought in years its getting pathetic.
Wonderboy deserves this, clearly.

Bisping is fighting Dan Henderson. don't put anything past the UFC.

Honestly I wouldn't be shocked if Stipe vs Overeems next opponent is dada5000 at this point.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
lol he won't draw at all, so unlikable. will probably get dominated by Thompson too

Didn't both Lawler AND Wonderboy look past Woodley and talk about fighting one another as if he did not exist and was no threat at all? Soooooo, now that Woodley has thrown that right back in their faces, especially Wonderboy, by telling them to go ahead and fight one another, what is the problem? It's actually witty, and a brilliant troll move. People would be applauding this move if it was anyone else.

Far as Woodley being 'unlikeable' suuuurrre. The people that keep saying this don't seem to realize their post history is readily available. So many of you talking shit about Woodley like fighters that are straight up PRICKS! Now, let's try this shit again. What are your REAL REASONS, you don't like Woodley?

I really don't like that Woodley thinks he is the matchmaker now, Wonderboy obviously deserves the title shot and I think everyone at WW knows they don't want to fight him

At least he is offering to fight Nick at 202 though, such a quick turnaround wouldn't really logjam the division or anything and I honestly think Nick is a terrible matchup for Woodley. Slim chance he knocks Nick out and I really don't think he can last 5 rounds with Nick at his pace...Woodley would be peppered into a 3rd or 4th round tko

Tyron Tyron Tyron... you have to be a draw if you wanna start pulling this sort of thing

At least fighters are starting to kick back now in relation to pay after being shat on for years

I don't blame him for calling for this but the UFC can't let this happen. Once in the blue moon I have no problem with them going outta left field when selecting a title challenger but it can't become the norm or the sport becomes a joke. There are good contenders at WW like Wonderboy and the Condit vs Maia winner. The same applies to LW. Alvarez should be fighting either Khabib or Ferguson next and not the Diaz v Mcgregor winner.

Conor dodged his entire to division after winning the belt and fighting farcical WW fights
conor KO'd the all-american hgh-abusing wrestler mendes, who everyone said the ufc was protecting him from, to win the interim title then he KO'd #1 p4p fighter on the planet who was on a 10 year win streak only to go on to fight the champion in a higher weight class who many argued was potentially the best LW of all time. said champion pulled out of the fight and so conor instead fought 6'1 200 pound top 5 ranked LW at 170 because his opponent couldnt make weight

sit down son

I must say I like this mcgregor effect that's going on . No more bland pc bullshit I'll fight whoever they put in front of me. They want that money and the fights that generate interest for themselves. It's the right attitude to have and it's the mentality the top boxers have had for a long time.
That being said Nick Diaz does not, 1000 percent does not deserve a title shot lol .

IMO this is a product of UFC promoting the hell out of certain fighters while also not paying according to accomplishments
in the cage, it is more about hype and who can sell fights.

Fighters with lesser personalities like Woodly will of course take advantage of that, he is seeing a bigger payday while he
gets to fight a lesser opponent on which wave he gets to ride on while he makes the fight interesting.

Fighters with lesser skills like Bisping gets to hang on to the belt a bit longer while choosing the more "entertaining" fight
from a name recognition standpoint while the fight itself delivers a promise that it will attract viewers due to the names.

The fighters take the logic route IMO, I don't like it, but I can't blame them.

Well Wonderboy did say before the fight he wanted to fight Lawler...so he should then.
He wanted to fight Lawler because he was the champion. How is this hard to understand? See how Thompson wants to fight Woodley now? Wonder why...

Now become fashionable....
It's good he speak it, because so UFC cuts the wings of these bogus champions quickly(I hope...Diaz...WTF...).

Woodley is such a fucking ducker, he's gonna fight Wonderboy and thats that.

Back