Video: Woodley tells Wonderboy to fight Lawler

Just became champ and doesn't wanna fight the top guys

Cant believe this guy has fans

inb4 woodly lawler ko gif

Eff that. He's facing Wonderboy and that's that.

jus like Amanda Nunes wants Pena to fight Shvchenko and Bisping wants Luke to fight Weidman. These newly crowned champs forget that the only reason they hav a title now is cuz the previous champions didnt duck them

Using broadcast role to get fights is smart and I doubt the UFC cares but feels ..... slightly unprofessional. Oh well I should probably get over it but yeah smart by Wonderboy.

Wonderboy is the guy who said he wanted to fight Lawler next

well go on lel

The UFC gave Woodley the title shot over Wonderboy and Maia and the rest. They'll probably fuck up again

The fact that Wonderboy was there to speak to the champ suggests he's the next fight.

Woodley looking for a big payday after sitting out for 18 months. Could have stayed active, made some money and made some fans. Pretty much no one knows him right now.

I sure hope Dana puts his foot down on this one and makes him fight an actual contender. Let Diaz fight Lawler. Wonderboy should be next in line for the title.

Smart move imo. No one knows who the fuck Stephen Thompson is and the belt gives him leverage to fight money guys.

Wonderboy actually deserves his titleshot, way more than how Woodley earned his.

Listen here Tyrone -

Nobody want to see you versus Diaz. You don't have the personality. There is no clash like there is with McGregor. With your lack of personality you are relegated to fights on merit, which means Wonderboy is next. That is the fight fans want to see -- not your boring ass against Diaz.

Sorry no "money fight" for you.

Listen here Tyrone -

Nobody want to see you versus Diaz. You don't have the personality. There is no clash like there is with McGregor. With your lack of personality you are relegated to fights on merit, which means Wonderboy is next. That is the fight fans want to see -- not your boring ass against Diaz.

Sorry no "money fight" for you.
And you are?

Well Wonderboy did say before the fight he wanted to fight Lawler...so he should then.

The Woodley era will blow. Hopefully short lived.

I sure hope Dana puts his foot down on this one and makes him fight an actual contender. Let Diaz fight Lawler. Wonderboy should be next in line for the title.
Isn't going to happen Dana already fuckedup when he let Nate fight Conor.. Imagine what he have to deal with a champion Diaz

Back