Video with Segal and DC talking about his soon-to-be-lesson ;)

Kwic

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
For those who haven't seen it yet. Sensei Segal is absolutely hilarious :) Good stuff.

[YT]IFfEkRkHML0[/YT]

Seagal could be one of the most delusional human beings in the world. Or he is a much better actor than i give him credit for. Look at him with his fucking poncho on lol. The guy has a huge ego for an "old school martial arts master" as he pretends to be, i though it was all about being humble and respectful in japanese martial arts.

I just can't fathom why so many serious mma fighters look up to this guy so much.

Are they caught up in some nostalgia because they were fans growing up or is he seriously bringing something to the table.

I just can't fathom why so many serious mma fighters look up to this guy so much.

Are they caught up in some nostalgia because they were fans growing up or is he seriously bringing something to the table.

In my opinion it's very clear that they are having fun rather than being dead serious about it ;)

Seagal knows that with the camera around, the trick will be exposed to the entire world. Jones will be less likely to be caught.

Let's talk again when DC gives the Sensei credits tonight after his win.

"Daniel asked me..." Yeah, right!

its hard to say no to a guy like seagull . imagine ur a fighter and this man wants to teach usome sh it.its just hard to say no lol

Seagull makes Cain look like a middleweight

He is good troll, sensei seagal if he was not he would be just a leech. Thats no fun.

He offers insight and wisdom. Something lacking in modern mma. People just think its training and weight cutting. But theres more to it mentally and spiritually than people think. Fighters and athletes see sports pyschologists all the time for the mental edge.

And if anderson, machida and his father can vouch for seagal i'll take their word over keyboard warriors who think they know something about martial arts because they watch UFC. Seagal is more trained than any of you sherdoggers.

Royce Gracie: "aikido? Its better to know it than not to".

i think its great that fighters seek out other ways of fighting, training new techniquess or mentally preparing. Anderson silva went to wrestle with an indigenous tribe in brazil. Thats some ryu type martial artist seeking to grow and expand, much more interesting than the typical cookie cutter mma type. Kickboxing, wrestling and BJJ yawn. Somebody go learn some off the fence jumping spin kicks or something.

Only 4:25 :(

I hope their next big announcement will be minimum 10min embedded videos, it's really one of the best things they've come up with.

with the appearance of master sensei segal this fight now has all the makings of a historic event.

What I found most amusing about that video is the title they gave certain people under their name when they were introduced on screen. Steven Seagal had "actor" under his name and CM Punk had "UFC fighter" under his.

Back