Video: Who is at fault in this car crash?

The white Mustang. Failure to maintain lane. Next.

disagree. I would have seen the way the mustang pulled out and already been on the brakes way before he fishtailed into the other lane

Nah bro that was the Mustangs fault 100%. I would never expect a Mustang to go from 2 lanes across from me all the way into my lane just cause he peeled out of the parking lot.

Are you seriously asking who is at fault? Are you slow in the head?

The POS driving the mustang who decided to peel out onto a highway and couldn't control his own car and went sideways into oncoming traffic. Was that a real question? What would you suggest the SUV should have done? Stop in the middle of highway in case some asshole decides to fishtail into oncoming traffic?

disagree. I would have seen the way the mustang pulled out and already been on the brakes way before he fishtailed into the other lane

you obviously don't know how to drive at all. or have seen too many fake action driving movie to know what you can or cannot do... lol

Bro there are some people who are saying its the SUV and others saying its the stang

and the few people who are saying it's the SUV's fault are retards apparently cause it's 100% the Mustang's fault.

lmao dude you were probably driving the mustang.

now trying to justify your actions.

Bro there are some people who are saying its the SUV and others saying its the stang

And these people are idiots. 100% Mustang's fault. The video just cements it.

lol@ how mustang drivers never fail to live up to their meme stereotype

its mustangs fault but SUV driver is an idiot too, was probably looking at their phone or distracted by something. I almost guarantee it.

So a mustang stupidly screeched into another lane but the SUV driver is still an idiot? You see how quick that all happened, it was pretty much unavoidable. Mustang, 100% full retard mode.

Back