Video: Who is at fault in this car crash?

The elderly, female Asian driver texting on her phone

Definitely the white car. Because you expect right turning vehicles to stay in their lane and signal to change lanes.

The mustang is at fault. I'm surprised it couldn't find a crowd of people hit.

Anytime I see Mustang in the title, it’s always the Mustang drivers fault.

Idiots get high HP RWD card and don’t know how to drive them. Honestly the same people would crash in a stock 240sx with an open diff.

lol@ how mustang drivers never fail to live up to their meme stereotype

its mustangs fault but SUV driver is an idiot too, was probably looking at their phone or distracted by something. I almost guarantee it.

The Mustang.

The other vehicle is 2 lanes over.

Oh, gee, that's a tough one.

I guess I'll go with "the car that was sideways across every lane going in that direction".

in ca pulling out in front of someone is an at-fault, regardless of their speed

also he didnt make a complete stop before turning right onto major hwy
peeling out is also illegal

its mustangs fault but SUV driver is an idiot too, was probably looking at their phone or distracted by something. I almost guarantee it.

There's zero chance that SUV could have avoided that crash given the speed. I don't give a shit if Lewis Hamilton was driving that thing. The Mustang went straight across.

Screen Shot 2020-01-21 at 4.58.19 PM.jpg

MV5BM2E5NTgxYjUtN2E4NS00NTY2LWIwYjItMTYxZDcyMzkxZWE1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTk3OTMzOA@@._V1_.jpg

There's zero chance that SUV could have avoided that crash given the speed. I don't give a shit if Lewis Hamilton was driving that thing. The Mustang went straight across.

View attachment 714841
disagree. I would have seen the way the mustang pulled out and already been on the brakes way before he fishtailed into the other lane

Dumbass drivers that can't control their car, there should be a law that his next car is a Geo Metro.

Came in expecting this to be a tough decision, sorely disappointed.

..SUV easily at fault.

disagree. I would have seen the way the mustang pulled out and already been on the brakes way before he fishtailed into the other lane

You're talking about a 3 second span of time. Nobody would notice anything until the mustang starts fishtailing, which didn't happen as soon as he pulled out.

Back