VIDEO Wand & Stitch The Revolution Starts Today

I'm a big fan of Wand's fighting and his love for his fans, but I stopped the vid halfway through. What is he doing? Things are getting weird.

I'm a big fan of Wand's fighting and his love for his fans, but I stopped the vid halfway through. What is he doing? Things are getting weird.

He wants out of his contract and seems to think getting fired is t he easiest way.

Somebody SHOOP the famous pic of Wand hugging Shogun from behind on the floor and put Stitch there instead!!!

Even the Outsiders needed Hogan, who will their third man be????

The Revolution! Lmao.

Reminds me of the stupid shit SJWs clog my FB feed up with.

wand - ran away from drug test . what a joke

Un sot trouve toujours un plus sot qui l'admire.

Ron-Burgundy-Stare-and-Nod.gif

Lol

Not sure if I should watch this, even though wand is spot on with some of his comment regarding ufc and reebok deal t

wand - ran away from drug test . what a joke

So what? He wasn't under the jurisdiction of the NSAC. There was nothing they could do to him for refusing a test. His "punishment" was against the rules. The NSAC need to learn their own rules before trying to illegally ban others for breaking them.

The Nevada Supreme Court will overturn his suspension. The day the Nevada Supreme Court overturns his suspension, the UFC will fire him just to add insult to injury and lower his market value.

stitch please dont associate yourself with brain damage wand

Sooooo... not getting the vibe this will help with the lawsuit against him lol

Back