***VIDEO: Valentina "Bullet" Shevchenko SHERDOG Q&A***

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many Times did you fight Joanna Jedrzejczyk and whats your record against her in muay thai?

What do you think about Joanna Jędrzejczyk's stand-up.

I believe booty questions / compliments are forbidden so that's the only one that I have.

Do you think it's harder for women mma fighters to start a family and raise kids, while pursuing their championship aspirations at the same time?

Lastly, Will you marry me? (Mods pls don't ban me)

Valentina had to leave on a press tour to Peru and the posting of the video has been delayed a few days. It will be coming very soon.

Valentina had to leave on a press tour to Peru and the posting of the video has been delayed a few days. It will be coming very soon.

350x251px-LL-05ba81e9_jzc9UkS.gif

Alright

Most of your fights have been against right handed fighters. How big a factor will it be fighting against a southpaw in the Holm fight? How many fights have you had against southpaws? What are some of the adjustments you have to make?

Ever trained in a gym in Holland or with a Dutch kickboxing coach? If not, any interest in doing that in the future?

Did you request a big fight from the UFC or did the headliner vs Holly on a big FOX card come as a surprise?

Valentina has answered all of the questions by video several days ago. Internet in Peru is delaying the process getting it up online. We are spoiled here in the states with our upload broadband speeds. She did her part, now the editors of the video have to do their thing. Thanks for your patience.

Valentina has answered all of the questions by video several days ago. Internet in Peru is delaying the process getting it up online. We are spoiled here in the states with our upload broadband speeds. She did her part, now the editors of the video have to do their thing. Thanks for your patience.

Awesome

Thanks for the news

If your question did not get answered this go around, I will see about getting them answered either live or recorded in the near future.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back