Video: USADA test McGregor in Vegas

Side question: How many people on here actually watch that mac life thing? Seems like such a weird thing for someone to do after he says that he's been approached by hollywood about projects. Why wouldn't you just do it through a network?
More creative control?

Easily one of the best posters on this site, smart, knowledgeable and funny.... but your a total no nothing asshole scumbag troll because you like Conor..Keep it up.
post-49619-james-franco-thank-you-gif-Img-qx6r.gif

wait chael said they gotta pee naked in front of the testers, that means that chick is getting a glimp at McCock

I didnt watch the video but no doubt she has a very unimpressed look on her face.

i don't if u ever had to take a drug test bro i did once. i knew i was clean but having somebody right outside the bathroom waiting for me fuckin shutdown my bladder i had to drink a fuckin gallon of water to pee.

Anyone else find it suspect that she arrives early to his house but he's allowed to drive to the gym? I mean my friend used to keep a Whizzinator in his car. These are supposed to be random and on the spot.

The camera guy captured USADA rolling up to the house, but was Conor even at the house? Couldn't hear it clearly but it sounded like his teammate told USADA Conor was at the gym.
I found it kind of odd that it seemed like Conor was a babe in the woods with all the testing. Would think it'd be routine for him by now, but it looked as if he had to carefully pay attention.

Also, makes me think back to Aldo's testing adventure. How in the hell did Aldo get away with just "accidentally" spilling his piss? Unless he has Parkinson's tremors, I call foul on that.

Would dat USADA lady.

Its like Conor already knew they were coming ahead of schedule and they were filming it.

Well its not a surprise random test if Conor knows they are coming.
Conor has a film crew with him at all times, he has done pretty much since his UFC debut.

Last edited:
He looks nervous. This gonna be the test where they bust him.

yeah that's what I thought too lol- he looks nervous as fuck.

then again Jon Jokes was nervous too when he got surprise drug tested and he uploaded the photo on instagram but he ended up passing it.

As much as I dislike McGregor, I will say this:
He is a clean fighter.

Side question: How many people on here actually watch that mac life thing? Seems like such a weird thing for someone to do after he says that he's been approached by hollywood about projects. Why wouldn't you just do it through a network?
Why cut someone else in when you can just pay a cameraman and a editor and keep the proceeds.

These videos are just a way to promote his sports news website.

https://themaclife.com/

Why cut someone else in when you can just pay a cameraman and a editor and keep the proceeds.

These videos are just a way to promote his sports news website.

https://themaclife.com/

oh my gosh, it's the BJ Penn shit all over again.

Conor McGregor is the new BJ Penn

-Impatiently jumps up in weight when he's not even a dominant champion in his own weight class
-BJPenn.com .... TheMacLife.com...
-huge power, good chin, shitty stamina

oh my gosh, it's the BJ Penn shit all over again.

Conor McGregor is the new BJ Penn

-Impatiently jumps up in weight when he's not even a dominant champion in his own weight class
-BJPenn.com .... TheMacLife.com...
-huge power, good chin, shitty stamina
You forgot mma legend

Back