Video: USADA test McGregor in Vegas

Mac Life bitch!

Lol....pretty cool little youtube "embedded" thing.

Conor making money off that too.

It was sad he ruined Nates special day with that video though. He can barely put two sentences together as it is.

Girl in the yellow would get it.

So that women gets to look at his dick? lol. I figured they'd make sure it was a dude. But who cares I guess.

USADA didn't test Connor when he said he didn't want to fly to vegas for the original date of the fight? That was a red flag right there. Should have flown to Ireland right then to be tested.

So that women gets to look at his dick? lol. I figured they'd make sure it was a dude. But who cares I guess.
Again, she is the doping control officer, she has a chaperone with her, he is male, he collects the sample.

They work in pairs, generally opposite sex.

So male dco with female chaperone and vice versa

USADA didn't test Connor when he said he didn't want to fly to vegas for the original date of the fight? That was a red flag right there. Should have flown to Ireland right then to be tested.
Why do testers from sport Ireland need to fly to Ireland? They are already there

I love the horrible attempt at hiding the usada chicks face

Would have been pretty dumb to fly to Ireland because he was in Iceland at the time. And his whereabouts and travel schedule were filed as per USADA rules.

Anyone else find it suspect that she arrives early to his house but he's allowed to drive to the gym? I mean my friend used to keep a Whizzinator in his car. These are supposed to be random and on the spot.
had a member of USADA in the car with him.

They happen to be filming all of this as well....wow what a coincidence!
clutching at straws bud.

Been making vids since the infamous sparring session.

Did they test him around that time?
upload_2016-7-29_10-45-27.png

Side question: How many people on here actually watch that mac life thing? Seems like such a weird thing for someone to do after he says that he's been approached by hollywood about projects. Why wouldn't you just do it through a network?

with a chaperone in the car?
hmm, I had to google this word

I meant like, he needed 5 more minutes to clean the drug off his body because that was how long the drug would stay in his body, so USADA got in 5 min earlier, so he had to waste 5 min to be clean on the test

hmm, I had to google this word

I meant like, he needed 5 more minutes to clean the drug off his body because that was how long the drug would stay in his body, so USADA got in 5 min earlier, so he had to waste 5 min to be clean on the test
Would be far easier to say I just peed and don't need one yet...

How did this drug manage to leave his body? :D

Conor is on the best shape he has ever been and he is the fighter they visit the most.

The true best fighter ever right there.
Every time I see a post like this I actually can't tell how many of you are serious. He was in even better shape coming into the first fight.

Would be far easier to say I just peed and don't need one yet...

How did this drug manage to leave his body? :D
I see. I was thinking like, the drug would like just break down into non detectable particles. does it have necessarily to be peed out? ha

No, there are two people.

Shes the DCO (Doping control officer), there is also a chaperone with her, he will be male.

The chaperone will go with MGregor to do the sample collection.

If they test a girl, then she would do it.

You are Sherdog's resident expert in this area. lol

I thought the same thing.

Back