Video: USADA test McGregor in Vegas

i spaced out and thought she pulled a machida @ 2:42 lol

Conor to the outside world

video-undefined-247730E900000578-773_638x368.jpg

The Nevada State athletic commission just stopped by my house and hit me with that random.. Only thing I'm on is that #PHW pure hard work! They're probably wondering how my chicken legs are so strong. I've had a few @muscletech products but that's all legal :)

Jon Jones on Instagram earlier this year.

Conor's internal world

silva-2.jpg

What makes you say that?

There's shit clouds on the horizon. It's a global warming thing. Shit's getting hot in the OoFC.

Well he is factually the most tested fighter in the USADA era with this test along with Holm.

Weird that they focus on him....

Hey @dimspace you know the game, any thoughts on why he's tested a lot? A money thang or a suspicion thang?

Anyone else find it suspect that she arrives early to his house but he's allowed to drive to the gym? I mean my friend used to keep a Whizzinator in his car. These are supposed to be random and on the spot.
"my friend" haha. good one brock

Anyone else find it suspect that she arrives early to his house but he's allowed to drive to the gym? I mean my friend used to keep a Whizzinator in his car. These are supposed to be random and on the spot.
It's the 5 min Connie needed to clean up the drugs from his system

That's quite the test. You put some work in doing a USADA test.

I never saw this doc, but it looks strikingly similar to the reem doc. The music specifically.

There's shit clouds on the horizon. It's a global warming thing. Shit's getting hot in the OoFC.

Weird that they focus on him....

Hey @dimspace you know the game, any thoughts on why he's tested a lot? A money thang or a suspicion thang?

well he hadnt actually been tested for a few months these were his first tests since March, bit like Holly, most tested but hadnt been tested since march either.

8 of his samples related to the aldo fight, then of course he was meant to be fighting RDA. So all high profile matchups.

they had a USADA representative travel in the car with him.

If Conor can move up in weight AND not get popped by USADA, he's definitely got my respect.

Back