[Video] Unarmed black man shot 10 times by police

kobe-hilariously-confused-reaction-gif.gif

I’m not sure why you’re confused. You as who “we” are.

They’re the people who liked the post about your mom taking the old “baton”.

Can someone explain to me why the majority of these news stories always have to title it with black man, why not just say man with criminal history gets killed backing into officers like the video shows?

When a black man dies by cop emphasis on him being black in title and article, when white man dies by cop they just say man gets shot by cop evading police and leave out white the majority of time.

Maybe it's the fact that this country has almost 400 years of racism and slavery under it's belt 246 years of slavery and 153 years of racism since 1865.

Maybe it's the fact that time and time again more and more people of color are being killed by police for no justifiable reasons. Maybe it's the fact that this system is dedicated to violence yet wants the black man to sit back and watch as his people are being picked off one by one by a racist prejudice unjust unholy system .

The fact that people like you and others sit there as armchair judge Dredd wannabes thinking it's justifiable to start firing your handgun in the middle of a crowded parking lot missing 20 of the 30 shots that you fire all because someone crashed their vehicle into yours is absolutely mind boggling to me. It only proves that this system is nothing close to being civilized it's run by animals in costumes that are put on a pedestal and justified by other monkeys in suits.

Then other chimps like yourself and the other donut dick eaters root them on when it's the opposing team (blacks) getting killed.

I cant see shit from that video

Just going to say i have no opinion on this shooting besides that was a fucking lot of shots taken with a backdrop of what looks like a walmart

Need to see the bodycams of the cops before rendering judgement here.

I would hardly call driving a car "unarmed" if he was using it in a manner which could cause loss of life to any person he hit.

Don't see a problem with this shooting.

No others were hit and the guy that was shot was endangering the cops with a deadly weapon.

Back