[VIDEO] UFC Fighter Violently Punishes Internet MMA Forum Troll ***NSFW***

Doesn't give you a license to act like a savage and continuously pummel someone who's over-matched and clearly out of it.

Yeah it kind of does, Darwinism at work. He reaped what he sowed no one should talk trash, pick a fight and expect mercy from someone they antagonized

Yeah it kind of does, Darwinism at work. He reaped what he sowed no one should talk trash, pick a fight and expect mercy from someone they antagonized

Neer was just as much an antagonist. He claims he was "threatened" but they had just agreed to a sparring match. The dude was wearing fucking boxing gloves. What a joke.

That isn't the only similar article. Martin is a very common name. Nice conspiracy theory, though.

Hey if you were the star of a viral beatdown video wouldn't you want to mass a media counterattack to make yourself not look like such a chump? Enlisting your bro with the media credentials would help.

Why would Neer let him train at the gym where he works and let him fight in his promotion if they had bad blood? Why would this guy even want to be there if Neer did suckerpunch him and smear his name all over the internet with this video?

Why would you do that? The whole point of being a troll is you can talk shit and have no repercussions. If you actively seek out the repercussion you are a complete moron

Hey if you were the star of a viral beatdown video wouldn't you want to mass a media counterattack to make yourself not look like such a chump? Enlisting your bro with the media credentials would help.

Why would Neer let him train at the gym where he works and let him fight in his promotion if they had bad blood? Why would this guy even want to be there if Neer did suckerpunch him and smear his name all over the internet with this video?

Neer had to be dragged off of him, soccer kicking him in the head. It was dirty as shit. It's not like the guy jumped him in an alleyway; they were sparring with gloves at a gym that the guy had been training at already and paid dues. The fact that he still trains there just backs up that fact. It wasn't some random guy that just wanted to come and start shit with Neer the way it was painted, quite obviously. And he claims "threats" but everything he's put up just shows them agreeing to rules, and the other guy even said that he hopes they would be friends after. Neer was the one looking at it as a fight, the other guy saw it as just sparring to settle their differences (Neer coming after him, being a gym bully). Also, Neer still didn't post the whole video.

Guy shoulda tapped. That kicked to a downed opponent was uncalled for though.

The entire thing was after the bell. Dude was wearing boxing gloves, to boot. Neer put on a very poor display of character.

He was a fellow member of the gym, actually. He was just newer and Neer was trying to start shit with him, mad dogging him, being all territorial from jump street. Also, they only showed the part that made Neer look good, not the part where he got embarrassed by the other guy and let off the hook.

If I remember correctly, this was actually bullshit. The guy had gotten the better of Neer and then when he let off the hook, Neer took it too seriously and went ape shit on him but they only posted the part of the video that made Josh look "good." Also, he wasn't solely responsible for starting shit. Neer had a problem with him for no reason when he joined the gym and was acting like a hard ass all the time.

The guy gave a full interview on it if you want to look into it.

Oh wow, the crazy dude talking shit and starting fights with professional fighters lied about what happened in an interview? Woah! How gullible are you? Watch the fucking video. All the texts are there. Dude deserved to get his ass beat. He showed up for a fight and got one.

Fuck em. - Matt Serra

TS, you're missing the analogy.

Ronda was the bully and she already got knocked the fuck out. Justice done, end scene.

I'm pretty sure a lot of sherdoggers here could beat Honda's ass

Neer was being a gym bully. The other guy stood up to him, wanting to show he wasn't a bitch or afraid, Neer beat his ass after the bell but since the other guy just took it and didn't press charges, he gained a little respect for him. Even going in, the guy was saying they would be friends afterwards; that was his entire goal, as evidenced by Neer's own support for the "threatening me" narrative. So it resolved itself. It's one way of ironing things out. Doesn't mean Neer was justified because he was clearly out of line.

Neer had to be dragged off of him, soccer kicking him in the head. It was dirty as shit. It's not like the guy jumped him in an alleyway; they were sparring with gloves at a gym that the guy had been training at already and paid dues. The fact that he still trains there just backs up that fact. It wasn't some random guy that just wanted to come and start shit with Neer the way it was painted, quite obviously. And he claims "threats" but everything he's put up just shows them agreeing to rules, and the other guy even said that he hopes they would be friends after. Neer was the one looking at it as a fight, the other guy saw it as just sparring to settle their differences (Neer coming after him, being a gym bully). Also, Neer still didn't post the whole video.

Read those texts he sent Neer. It's just as likely that he thought he could handle a "UFC caliber" fighter as it is likely that Neer was a gym bully looking to harass a big guy. If things were as dirty as you want to believe, why would this guy keep training at this gym where he got blasted and his good name dragged through the mud? Spousal battery syndrome?

Poorly filmed videos usually cut in late on the action. Is there even any more video taken of their session?

I'd forgotten all about this. I thought Josh went a little overboard but, meh, couldn't care less. Why worry about someone who so willingly put himself in harms way.

He trash talked for a while and then actually drove down to the gym looking for a fight. He could have saved himself a thousand times but he clearly needed the wake up call. Now there's a video out there of him getting his ass kicked by some skinny white boy for all his friends to see. Well done, bro.

Oh wow, the crazy dude talking shit and starting fights with professional fighters lied about what happened in an interview? Woah! How gullible are you? Watch the fucking video. All the texts are there. Dude deserved to get his ass beat. He showed up for a fight and got one.

Fuck em. - Matt Serra

Yeah, the texts don't show him threatening him. They set up a match. In the video the dude is wearing boxing gloves and Neer has on MMA gloves. You are taking Neer's side when he was clearly acting like a savage and throwing up a weak justification that he can't even support and when he tries to, it becomes apparent that he is just trying to justify himself. The other guy's story actually fits much better with the evidence than Neer just being threatened out of nowhere. Neer tried to act like he was an internet bully when it turns out Neer was actually being a gym bully and the disagreement spread to the internet from there.

Neer was being a gym bully. The other guy stood up to him, wanting to show he wasn't a bitch or afraid, Neer beat his ass after the bell but since the other guy just took it and didn't press charges, he gained a little respect for him. Even going in, the guy was saying they would be friends afterwards; that was his entire goal, as evidenced by Neer's own support for the "threatening me" narrative. So it resolved itself. It's one way of ironing things out. Doesn't mean Neer was justified because he was clearly out of line.

Neer teaches classes at the gym. He also runs the promotion in which Martin now fights. Is that what a bully does? Who would train at a gym where the instructor bullies students?

Man you're reading a lot into what this guy says and taking too much of it at face value. He's trying to save face after this video went viral of him getting wrecked.

That isn't the only similar article. Martin is a very common name. Nice conspiracy theory, though.

At worst, both him and your beliefs about the situation have the same credibility. Both the boxing gloves with Neer not wearing any, and the name observation, doesn't add legitimacy to either claims.

I wouldn't be surprised at any pick of gloves a new guy has or brings, especially a shit talker who probably is too dim to bring all the right equipment on the first day.

What would be surprising, to say the least, is a loser beating up a pro on their first day.

Now I've seen ammies do surprisingly well against pros (holding back & not) but once it's free sparring not just stand up or ground, it's kinda hard for the pro to make it look like anything less than a beat down unless the ammy sparring with them has a hell of a lot of talent, skill, and adaptability (as well as chin, speed & power of course)

I wouldn't put it past a troll to attempt to save face, as well as lie profusely while still accepting the gym invitation (or just signing up w/out one) and going on to reconcile with Neer, who realistically speaking: probably schooled him and that's that. I just think if anyone (atleast if they have experience) was to view this objectively, they'd come to the conclusion that the big mouth just ran his lips and not much else until he started seriously training.

I have no dog here though (I like that you defended the underdog, even though he is/was all bark). No matter how much shit was talked, Neer should've outclassed not beatdown that ass. Since he's okay, and training at the gym as well as aspiring to fight in his promotion: it's all good regardless, so w/e.

Yeah, the texts don't show him threatening him. They set up a match. In the video the dude is wearing boxing gloves and Neer has on MMA gloves. You are taking Neer's side when he was clearly acting like a savage and throwing up a weak justification that he can't even support and when he tries to, it becomes apparent that he is just trying to justify himself. The other guy's story actually fits much better with the evidence than Neer just being threatened out of nowhere. Neer tried to act like he was an internet bully when it turns out Neer was actually being a gym bully and the disagreement spread to the internet from there.

[YT]9iu7YBoe_Pg[/YT]

If this guy gave the exact same excuse as Martins did, you'd no doubt believe him too, eh?

Read the texts again yourself. First one from Martin says "I recommend 16oz 4oz" meaning boxer vs mma fighter so you can dispense with the outrage over them wearing different gloves. Then he says he will put Neer in an ambulance. Then he says "laying yo little ass out. You were the worst fighter at champions I know" etc. I don't know that these texts prove he was the aggressor but he talked some mad shit and got laid out for it.

Read those texts he sent Neer. It's just as likely that he thought he could handle a "UFC caliber" fighter as it is likely that Neer was a gym bully looking to harass a big guy. If things were as dirty as you want to believe, why would this guy keep training at this gym where he got blasted and his good name dragged through the mud? Spousal battery syndrome?

Poorly filmed videos usually cut in late on the action. Is there even any more video taken of their session?

I just explained to you why. He was a new member of a gym, still getting into shape, was getting shit on and decided to stand up to a bully. It worked even though he got his ass kicked in the process. He's moved past it now because, objective complete. But Neer was obviously in the wrong just from what occurred in the video alone. The texts don't paint it any differently.

They only released the end of the encounter even though they obviously filmed more. The video cuts in completely trained on the action, not being brought up. Why do you think they would have just started it then when the guy is saying "no more" and this was a pre-planned thing? He's also wearing boxing gloves and Neer is in MMA gloves. That you can't grasp the significance of that tells me you aren't equipped to be having this discussion in the first place so I don't know why I'm wasting my time with you.

[YT]9iu7YBoe_Pg[/YT]

If this guy gave the exact same excuse as Martins did, you'd no doubt believe him too, eh?

Hahaha wtf the guy still uses a flip phone and challenges a HW champion boxer to a spar? I'm surprised Wilder took him up on the challenge.

Back