[VIDEO] TJ Dillashaw and Cowboy Cerrone Nearly Get into a Fight

Same here. I respect Cruz and I absolutely like his style but I just don't like the dude. Sorry @Homeless Infant.
jiGcQF.gif

huh, but your god isn't

unexpected
Lol. I'm sure Conor doesn't care about TJ at all. He left the team that brought him up. Conor doesn't like disloyalty. TJ and Garbrandt said he was a lot more calm at the pool party.

I came here expecting something awesome and got this. Well played sir! Well played.

Lol. I'm sure Conor doesn't care about TJ at all. He left the team that brought him up. Conor doesn't like disloyalty. TJ and Garbrandt said he was a lot more calm at the pool party.
what pool party?

and "disloyalty". things got unsustainable at TAM's. and TAM is garbage, regardless

what pool party?

and "disloyalty". things got unsustainable at TAM's. and TAM is garbage, regardless
There was a pool party on that season of TUF. According to the TAM guys, Conor wasn't as high strung as he usually is.

how dare you sir..... Im no troll

Im actually hurt :(
I consider you a troll lol. But I have a high respect for you being one of the few decent conor posters around here. Fucking Reasonable compared to guys like BoxingisLife and Fucking Faceplanter.

I consider you a troll lol. But I have a high respect for you being one of the few decent conor posters around here. Fucking Reasonable compared to guys like BoxingisLife and Fucking Faceplanter.
giphy.gif

Back