VIDEO: Tim Kennedy Waterboards a Guy Dressed as Santa

The Romero thing was pretty funny to be honest.

That being said, the whole waterboarding thing is really not the same when you can stop whenever you want.

That being said, the whole waterboarding thing is really not the same when you can stop whenever you want.
Right. You're never the same after a waterboarding session:
maxresdefault.jpg

Oh I know. That's kind of the point. It really is a psychological issue much moreso than a physiological one.

That looked gayer than 3 dudes banging two dudes.

I watched it several times. Good stuff TS

Oh I know. That's kind of the point. It really is a psychological issue much moreso than a physiological one.
Only up to a point. If they've kept pouring, and you couldn't say stop, then at some point the oxygen deprivation ends up damaging your brain and/or organs. Ultimately you die. Not to mention the small amounts of water entering your lungs, either over time or "accidently", would make you very susceptible to pneumonia and other pathologies in the lungs.

Even with the psychological element alone, it kinda defeats the purpose of trying it when you can call it quits at any time. Should have set a time like 1 minute and let them carry that out. If the point is that it's psychological terror, that would let you experience a small part of it.

Can you do one about a guy in a santa costume explainig how to perform a school shooting next?

Water boarding isn't really a topic that fits celebrating the birth of Jesus you dumb fucks.

Are you the real Santa or are you a fat piece of trash?

... and that someone is me. So this happened. For real. Tim Kennedy was super cool about it and educated us all on what waterboarding really is.

Merry Christmas.

And he did it topless.....how could you fail to mention this important detail?

How does Tim Kennedy know about waterboarding, was he in the army or something?

Steven Crowder has a Sherdog account? What the fuck

He used to post in the War Room when Hollywood and Jack were ruling and it was a liberal circlejerk.

Some posters would attack him and give him crap.

I remember him posting his Detroit video there that rustled some libbies. Good times

He used to post in the War Room when Hollywood and Jack were ruling and it was a liberal circlejerk.

Some posters would attack him and give him crap.

I remember him posting his Detroit video there that rustled some libbies. Good times

lmao I remember lurking around that time. Jack is still the worst poster around and Hollywood Nicky was mentally ill.

luckily Trump's victory made the War Room Great Again

Back