VIDEO: Thiago Alves sparring for UFC 183

alveslegkickslytle.gif

Leg kicks of doom!

Can never get over how awesome his low kicks are

I wonder who got the worst argument: You claiming that he have "no punching power", or me posing a gif where Thiago knocks down a fighter. I could have found more.. Like the Papy fight. ect
I wouldn't doubt that, considering you have absolutely no clue what you're talking about, what a natural puncher or a KO puncher is or is considered to be in the world of fighting. How much did you pay for that "professional fighter" tag by the way?

Alves beats Journeymein by TKO due to low kicks in the second round. I still believe. I will always believe.

always an alves fan sparring looked like it was a cooldown technique type

I wouldn't doubt that, considering you have absolutely no clue what you're talking about, what a natural puncher or a KO puncher is or is considered to be in the world of fighting. How much did you pay for that "professional fighter" tag by the way?

That is not a adult agrument my friend.

One of my favorite strikers to watch hands down, those leg kicks are a thing of beauty.

I'm pulling for Jordan - I hope it is a good fight (back and forth).

I just wish Jordan would go to a better camp - nothing wrong with staying at his dad's gym for everyday training but for fight camps it would be nice to see him at maybe AKA or Blackhouse where he can be pushed and not be the best guy in the room (by far).

Anyhow,

War Anderson, Mein, Lauzon,

basically this will be Jordan's punching power (hands)and movement against Thiago's (kicks).

Hard to believe Mein is the slight favourite going into this fight.

Alves will beat Mein so easy you guys will discredit Mein even though Thiago is an underrated beast.

alves is the most overrated fighter in the history of sherdog. Because his pecs are big people think he is a killer. Look at his record, other than 40 year old Hughes and last minute Kos, who has this guy ever beaten?

Back