Video: The disturbing truth about the Gracie family, No honor, cannot respect them anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This video needs to be seen, its all facts i heard the story but this guy actually found newspaper clippings, the gracies were basically sore losers, who carefully cherry picked opponents, and came up with modified rules.

they avoided rufino dos santos a brazilian catch as catch can champion for months even saying he must wear a suit when fighting carlos gracie, when they finally fought carlos kept complaing and quit, rufino published questions in a newspaper article questioning their honor and instead of beating him in a fair grapple they helio, carlos and other gracies decided to jump him with weapons outside his job and then permanently destroyed his arm with a submission. He could never train or grapple again.

There are other stories of the gracies attacking the teacher who helped teach them jiujitsu

here is an update recent video of Ralph Gracie sucker punching a fellow BJJ coach who was on crutches and crippled

Last edited:
Gracie’s being assholes isn’t really news

The Gracies were never my friend

Last edited:
This video needs to be seen, its all facts i heard the story but this guy actually found newspaper clippings, the gracies were basically sore losers, who carefully cherry picked opponents, and came up with modified rules.

they avoided rufino dos santos a brazilian catch as catch can champion for months even saying he must wear a suit when fighting carlos gracie, when they finally fought carlos kept complaing and quit, rufino published questions in a newspaper article questioning their honor and instead of beating him in a fair grapple they helio, carlos and other gracies decided to jump him with weapons outside his job and then permanently destroyed his arm with a submission. He could never train or grapple again.

MMA's first family are a bunch of crooks and sore losers. They really set the stage for the best fighters being the worst kind of people.

Gracie’s being assholes isn’t really news
They always try to portray themselves like honorable men in the states but I only recently found out they were basically thug bullies and cherry pickers in brazil back in the day

Im shocked they would be such sore losers and cowards to fight a catch wrestler one on one they had to jump him with weapons. They also attack anyone who questions them.

Man the Gracie’s always get a raw deal

Even that poor Gracie from New Zealand got it raw off her uncle bully .

Never forget royce only wanting a modified pride fight saku. Ends up going 90min and royce quits on the stool. Drinking, smoking, japanese wrestler fucking outworked royce for 90min in his own bullshit ruleset and made him quit on the stool.

giphy.gif

Im shocked they would be such sore losers and cowards to fight a catch wrestler one on one they had to jump him with weapons. They also attack anyone who questions them.

I personally think catch wrestling is superior when performed by the right practicioner, and the Gracies knew and seen that.

a lot of them are losers - Royce is a piece of work.

"The Gracies" is a pretty vague term considering the size of the family, and certainly not all its members are the same and equal.

Beyond that though, in my experience almost no one can have an objective and balance view of the Gracies. It always seems to be irrational hatred or irrational gushing.

Next thing you're gonna tell me is that Rickson Gracie isn't really 4,000,000 - 0

Doesn't surprise me. Reminds me of Diego Brandao on TUF running around shoving people and threatening to kill them talking about "respect" the whole time. Same with punk ass Renzo and the rest of them.

ZyjJq9.gif

ZG1KNB.gif

There are other stories of the gracies attacking the teacher who helped teacher them jiujitsu

I thought I knew my history but apparently I don’t. I only knew of Fadda and Waldamer as official losses. It doesn’t surprise me the Gracies jump people but three against one with a pipe? Such cowards. It shameful because my first teachers are directly from the Helio lineage.

They always try to portray themselves like honorable men in the states but I only recently found out they were basically thug bullies and cherry pickers in brazil back in the day

my god man, you sound like the kid who just found out his first lay had already had sex with someone else.

i posit that if you didn't put them on such a high pedestal in the first place, you wouldn't be as resentful and spiteful now that you find out they didn't deserve to be on the pedestal.

yes, the Gracies were always very guarded about their potential losses. yes there are countless stories about their bullying. and special rules. and careful match-ups.

specifically, the story in this video has been discussed for years - here is a one source.

they aren't saints and they aren't devils. like all of us they're somewhere in between. in a few years maybe you'll find some emotional equilibrium about these guys. i wish you nothing but the best of luck on that journey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back