[Video] The BJJ Bitch Slap

I think you guys are full of shit, that looks about as intentional as you can get without doing the thai plum.

Anyone have a vid of doing that "guard break" properly?

Dude is lucky he got a slap for that.

Look I might be a hothead or whatever but if that happened to me I would STILL be beating the shit of him.....and if it happened to a teammate of mine I wouldve jumped the rail and buried that lil fuck.

That is totally, completely and in every way uncalled for. I realize that retaliating in the same way would be uncalled for as well but hey "an eye for an eye"

In my neck of the woods we settle accidental knees in bjj with some cole slaw, followed by wild sex parties and blow.

This formula never fails, and I recommend it to everyone who is blue belt or above.

White belts can't handle the cole slaw yet. Bitches.

Look I might be a hothead or whatever but if that happened to me I would STILL be beating the shit of him.....and if it happened to a teammate of mine I wouldve jumped the rail and buried that lil fuck.

That is totally, completely and in every way uncalled for. I realize that retaliating in the same way would be uncalled for as well but hey "an eye for an eye"

Shit happens accidentally in BJJ. If you were on my team, I'd prefer I just handled the situation on my own. Which means, NOT slap him in the face, accept his apology, shake hands, and then proceed to double leg him and destroy him brutally, under the rules of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.

It's hard not to have an emotional reaction to getting kneed in the face. But it being hard doesn't stop it from being the right thing to do.

I came in here expecting to see Arona and Barkalev :D

You sound like a real quality asshole. I'm glad I don't train with people like you.

There is no "might" about it. You're a hot head.

Grow up.

Top Wrestlers have been busted open, noses smashed and cauliflower ears nearly torn off. They just get wrapped up and get on with that match. Jordan Burroughs won the World Championship with a bandaged head.

Just get on with it.

Ah, to be fair it was bluebelts. Helps if I see the video first LOL

No biggie, if you can't keep your emotions in check you'll never reach the heights of competition as others. I can't see these sorts of guys going on to Mundials or ADCC in the future.

Horrible sportsmanship from the guy in blue, and horrible grip breaking tech from guy in white.

He is just a blue belt. Breaking a sleeve grip with the knee is a perfectly legitimate technique. The guy's face just got in the way!

I actually won a bjj match with a knee to the face-accidental of course.

Well, bitch slaps to an unsuspecting opponent are an essential part of BJJ for self-defense, or at least Rorion teach so:

Well, bitch slaps to an unsuspecting opponent are an essential part of BJJ for self-defense, or at least Rorion teach so:

That's almost as Gracie-like as getting your cronies together and attacking your opponent with pipes at his workplace.

Back