VIDEO: starting my training for thailand 2014

Discussion in 'Standup Technique' started by Frode Falch, Sep 27, 2013.

1. Frode Falch

Frode Falch Gold Belt Professional Fighter

14 weeks left before going back to thailand. training camp just started today.. here is a video highlight from training:

2. kingkokong

kingkokong Purple Belt

Nice work!! Where do you train in Thailand?

3. Pearse Shields

Pearse Shields Amateur Fighter

You were at Chay Yai last time, where are you thinking this time? Chiang Mai again, or thinking about heading to another part of Thailand?

4. Frode Falch

Look like we are gonna split it into 3 week in north (probably Chiang mai), and 2 weeks in the south Koh samui or some other place like that.

We are four who are going on the trip. And i am the only one who are into muay thai.. So i got to let them decide something too.. :)

I would have liked to been at the same place for all 5 weeks.. But hey, its Thailand. I wont complain. :)

5. a guy

a guy Black Belt

It's a shame this thread got mostly ignored. Thanks for sharing, hope you'll keep us updated throughout your camp and after your trip. The kicks look amazing as always :cool:. Are you gonna take another fight while you're there?

6. Discipulus

Discipulus Black Belt

So you came to a decision about continuing to fight, Frode? What's your goal?

7. makaio

makaio Blue Belt

Are you going to compete in Thailand? Good luck, hope having friends there will be motivating!

8. Frode Falch

Yeah i gonna fight again. I cant go to Thailand and train like crazy two times a day, without going into the ring. That would make no sense..

My long term goal is a bit harder to make out.. But i think i want to have 10 pro-fights in muay thai before thinking about not fighting anymore.

I also would like to try a pure boxing fight or two.. But we'll see. My hands are much worse then my kicking and clinching game. I would be a fun challange.

MMA is IMO the most pure form of free fighting. My groundgame is not good enough to be even thinking about it. :)

9. JeetKunDoGuy

JeetKunDoGuy Orange Belt

Nice video mate! I like how relaxed you guys are. Keep that right hand by your chin. You have a tendency to drop it after it lands. Great smooth stuff though!

10. Frode Falch