(video) Shogun Rua vs. Anthony Smith Media Day Face off

I think Shogun wins by decision or late TKO. Smith has been stopped a lot of times

We the fans always expect Pride Shogun...Sometimes we got happy sometimes not...

Hopefully Shogun Tehuna's this guy and gets one last title shot to finish off a legendary career in mixfight.

I have a feeling Shogun is getting slept, Smith is peaking now

lol Shogun looks like a super model version of Cain Velasquez

From the side profile, I was like, damn Cain looking younger and more handsome for some reason

I have a feeling Shogun is getting slept, Smith is peaking now

It could happen but Smith can just as easily get slept if he doesn't come correct. Rua has stopped way tougher and better guys than him.

It could happen but Smith can just as easily get slept if he doesn't come correct. Rus has stopped way tougher and better guys than him.
Very true but Shogun ain't getting any younger either, hopefully both guys comes to bang :D

People were saying Smith was going to have a huge size advantage over Shogun

I don't see any noticable difference at all.

There's only a 1 inch difference in reach between them too

From the side profile, I was like, damn Cain looking younger and more handsome for some reason

Shogun is a handsome looking dude. He alsolooks like he is ready to scrap right there and then judging by the face off, should be a good fight.

Both these homies come to bang.

This one should bring the violence.

hell of a fight, was hoping shogun would get pulled to fight gus again. Ah well, this will prob be more fun anyways

Was just going to say how similar they look... especially the profile shot. There bodies are similar too...

People were saying Smith was going to have a huge size advantage over Shogun

I don't see any noticable difference at all.

There's only a 1 inch difference in reach between them too
yep. most sherdoggies dint understand the meaning of the word size. size does not equal height lmao. shogun looked similar in size (muscle mass, water weight and bone density etc) to smith. Smith is taller and has a reach advantage. that's about it. shogun probably is stronger and hits harder.

I see this as a fight where they both rock each other at some point in the fight but Smith ends up finishing him due to being younger and more hungry

Shogun is one of the best looking fighters ever (no homo) -- prime Shogun? "Forget about it"

while we are it, RIP CesarBR

smith is peaking i have to agree but shogun still shows signs he still has it

Back