*video* Rockhold using stem cell procedure to treat MCL sprain

wowspare

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/7/2...-injury-stem-cell-surgery-mcl-sprain-mma-news

Although Luke Rockhold is hungry to get his Middleweight title back, he has yet to step foot in the gym since his championship loss to Michael Bisping. The former UFC middleweight champion has been recovering from an MCL sprain he suffered in training before UFC 199.

Rockhold chose to avoid surgery on his left leg, instead undergoing a stem cell procedure to repair his MCL. He recorded himself getting a stem cell injection on Instagram. For those afraid of needles, this video may cause an upset stomach and light-headedness.

In the video above, Rockhold records himself being injected by a rather large needle to the side of the kneecap. Rockhold lets out a painful moan just before the video ends.

In the caption of the post, Rockhold says that at somepoint during training camp his grade two MCL sprain turned into a grade three. He expects to be back to training in the next 3-4 weeks.

"There's nothing I want more then to get back in the gym, get back in the cage and get my belt back," Rockhold posted on Instagram.

too bad there isn't any stem cell for butthurt

I'll laugh if he somehow gets a two year USADA vacation for this.

shoulda taken the fight a bit more seriously then hey Luke!

Is there a stem cell treatment for excess sodium in the body for Luke?

Such a salty whiner.

Back