VIDEO: Robin Black & Dan Hardy breakdown Diaz vs McGregor 2

Ian McCall and Robin Black have got to be the same person. My God.

Anyway, the amount the excuses people are saying for Conor is pathetic. Your boy panic wrestled and got destroyed. Deal wid it.

rELv7iU.gif

Ian McCall and Robin Black have got to be the same person. My God.

Anyway, the amount the excuses people are saying for Conor is pathetic. Your boy panic wrestled and got destroyed. Deal wid it.

rELv7iU.gif

You think that's gonna happen again?

I really like Hardy's analyses. He's usually pretty straightforward and knows how to express himself.

i cant fucking stand robyn black dude

edit: 1 minute in and daniel hardy has already lost all credibility as a fight analyst lmao

The thing is Mcgregor came out looking for a knockout everybody knows that. I just think thats only way he can win. I dont think he is going to win a fight vs. nate on points.

Robin Black = Shiny Face Man

These guys better pick the fighter I like or I'll flame them -sherdog

I'm looking for someone who thinks Nate wins by sub again to av bet me.

http://forums.sherdog.com/posts/119834923/
I can't go that far, as i personally think that Conor won't roll over fast enough to get choked out this time, and instead gets tko'd. Could go either way, it all depends on how panicked he is when nate gets on top of him after rocking him standing.

We can av/account/sig/whatever bet on the result though. Diaz wins.

I can't go that far, as i personally think that Conor won't roll over fast enough to get choked out this time, and instead gets tko'd. Could go either way, it all depends on how panicked he is when nate gets on top of him after rocking him standing.

We can av/account/sig/whatever bet on the result though. Diaz wins.

I think he ends with a TKO by either guy.

Robin black with the flim flam thank god hardy was there.

Back