Video Request: Evidence Maycee Barber's Knee Injury Occurred in First 10 Seconds

it happened at the first ten seconds of the second round, which her father neglected to mention. amazingly to some, Roxy outboxed Maycee in the first round. With power. I'm thinking Roxy may get a title shot before her career ends. She surely deserves one.

She's a product of her let's get rich team who should know better. Shambles.

They talk about fighting for the title within the year knowing Valentina lies in waiting.... They deserve to be humiliated.

This chick is insufferable. Never seen someone with so little talent think they are on top of the fight game. She’s so slow and unathletic. How the hell was she 9-0. Wmma really is comedy.

That's why she lied about being a BJJ belt while being a blue belt and teaching.
This chick is always hyping herself up. Desperate and getting high on her own shit. Zero head movement, no ground game, overweight for the weight class.

Did her dad confirm if "this is still my girl" after the loss?

Did her dad confirm if "this is still my girl" after the loss?

Charlie Weidman vs. Bucky Barber at catchweight confirmed

The 3rd man in the cage will be Abdulmanep Nurmagomedov

it happened at the first ten seconds of the second round, which her father neglected to mention. amazingly to some, Roxy outboxed Maycee in the first round. With power. I'm thinking Roxy may get a title shot before her career ends. She surely deserves one.

https%3A%2F%2Fspecials-images.forbesimg.com%2Fdam%2Fimageserve%2F884145664%2F960x0.jpg%3Ffit%3Dscale

Roxy fought for it in the 1st title fight of the division.

The problem for her is that she hasn't strung 2 or more wins together since then.

Yeah the odds makers have no idea what's going on in wmma below the top 5. Definitely money to be made on their ignorance If you're in the know

Even in the top 5 the odds are insane once a female fighters gets some hype behind them. Ronda for instance had way more insane odds than Jones, Silva or GSP did.

First off congrats to Roxy for a well deserved win. That outcome would not have been any different regardless of the injury. Roxy was way too much for chunky little delight.
Secondly, I think it’s just asinine of Joe and whoever was making comments along with him criticizing a medical doctor who in fact knows what he is doing and called it on the money regarding the injury and type. Joe’s typical and tiring bullshit about “oh he must have an MRI...blah blah” holier than though commentary is old. Joe needs to be tossed off the commentators table for geezus sake. His inflated comments, the old and overused “oh he’s hurt!” (When the fighter never is actually hurt) and his unnecessary yelling when nothing happened. Yeah lots of folks love Joe but Fck group think, he’s a tool. The end.

Rewatched the fight again. Barber does step on Roxy's lead foot like 6 seconds in, but absolutely nothing happened. No buckle, nothing. So full of shit that they can't admit Roxy power jabbed her and her knee couldn't support her fat frame from buckling over.

Maybe due to all that extra weight she has. This hype train is fat.
NINTCHDBPICT000555275318-e1579410393397.jpg
Exactly....lose the caboose and get fit. Roxanne looking a lot more muscular nowadays. She may be a strange cat (she’s very odd) but she is passionate about fighting, she has skills and she is overlooked (Roxanne). Little miss plump Barber will not beat JBJ’s récord....not gonna happen. I’ll eat my crow if it does but she would need an overhaul to her strength and conditioning program and up her ground game like a shit ton.

Its hard to become the youngest champ when the clock is ticking and Roxanne JUST tore your ACL

Maybe due to all that extra weight she has. This hype train is fat.
NINTCHDBPICT000555275318-e1579410393397.jpg
She has way too much weight on those small joints, look how tiny her feet, ankles and head is she has a small bones structure with lots of weight. No wonder her knee gave out

Back