Video Request: Evidence Maycee Barber's Knee Injury Occurred in First 10 Seconds

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
“We think she injured it in the first 10 seconds,” Maycee Barber's father said of his daughter’s injury. “She stepped on Roxanne’s foot as she backed up and felt a pop. You can see the knee give out on the side. She went back and started fighting and trying to do things and I noticed she was flat in a way I’ve never seen before.”

Not exactly on topic but godamn i have made some money the last year just looking wmma prelims and betting on the underdog.

Don’t care who it is

Last edited:
Not exactly on topic but godamn i have made some money the last year just looking wmma prelims and betting on the underdog.

Don’t know or care who it is
Yeah the odds makers have no idea what's going on in wmma below the top 5. Definitely money to be made on their ignorance If you're in the know

Well, they replayed it multiple times between rounds 2 and 3. And after the fight. Apparently her team agrees with the commentating teams.

But I accept the risk that this will devolve into a definition of "evidence" and submit this. Enjoy TS.

This chick is insufferable. Never seen someone with so little talent think they are on top of the fight game. She’s so slow and unathletic. How the hell was she 9-0. Wmma really is comedy.

Don't fuck with Roxy and she won't break your knees, your face, and your hype.

<Fedor23>

Wow, her Dad said that. He's as big at excuses as Maycee. The absolute worst part of it was grabbing the mic after the fight. It's one thing to lose, it's another to start making excuses before the winner of the fight even gets to comment. That's largely Rogans fault for giving her the mic.

it happened at the first ten seconds of the second round, which her father neglected to mention. amazingly to some, Roxy outboxed Maycee in the first round. With power. I'm thinking Roxy may get a title shot before her career ends. She surely deserves one.

Don’t care who it is

Well keep betting on Roxy. She has only been the favorite in 1 fight in her career and it was in Invicta.

Maybe due to all that extra weight she has. This hype train is fat.
NINTCHDBPICT000555275318-e1579410393397.jpg

“We think she injured it in the first 10 seconds,” Maycee Barber's father said of his daughter’s injury. “She stepped on Roxanne’s foot as she backed up and felt a pop. You can see the knee give out on the side. She went back and started fighting and trying to do things and I noticed she was flat in a way I’ve never seen before.”

In the tenth second... of the second round after clearly losing the first five minutes of the fight.

Maybe she should go on a diet, she is fat. She has the same body ronda did at the end, only ronda didn't get that body until she had spent a decent amount of time at the top.

Nice excuses that negate Roxy's dominant performance. Now I see where Barber gets her shit attitude from.

Back