[video] remy Bonjasky post-fight interview in Zagreb

Mirko got robbed IMO. Still gotta say Remy is an awesome fighter and I'll miss him!

Remy deserves much better for his retirement fight. Glory really dropped the ball on this one.

crocop got robbed. I think all the judges in boxing, kick boxing and MMA are brain dead!

Mirko got robbed IMO. Still gotta say Remy is an awesome fighter and I'll miss him!

Honestly, I was rooting for Cro Cop big time, but I thought Bonjasky slightly outworked Mirko with body kicks and knees.
Although I would have been happy with a Mirko victory.

check the CompuStrike stats though - By+the+Numbers:+CroCop+vs+Bonjasky

bonjasky - 37 clean strikes
crocop - 36

bonjasky - four power strikes (visibly affecting opponent)
crocop - six power strikes (visibly affecting opponent)

super super close. Glad i wasnt a judge:icon_chee

it should have either been a cro cop win or a draw. no way that remy won the fight outright. the strikes were even, but cro cop dictated the pace and bullied remy the entire fight.

it was a really good fight, but i think that cro cop was the aggressor and controlled the fight. i was surprised. i thought remy was going to KO cro cop.

Good luck to Remy. He actually looks fairly young in that video. Holding up well.

it should have either been a cro cop win or a draw. no way that remy won the fight outright. the strikes were even, but cro cop dictated the pace and bullied remy the entire fight.

it was a really good fight, but i think that cro cop was the aggressor and controlled the fight. i was surprised. i thought remy was going to KO cro cop.
This isn't MMA, there is no "octagon control" in Kickboxing. Bullying doesn't score you anything, clean strikes do. Moving forward doesn't matter if you are being countered with clean body kicks.

I even question those stats as many of Cro cops punches were to Bonjaskys guard and it seems as if they counted that as strikes.

Pretty clear win for Bonjasky IMO, but it was close.

Calling this a robbery is a joke tho...

Nah, you're brain dead and don't understand how Kickboxing is scored...

But but, Cro Cop got robbed. he dominated Remy in the grappling aspect and with takedowns, Remy has no TDD!!!!

Remy deserved a better send off than what he got.

This isn't MMA, there is no "octagon control" in Kickboxing. Bullying doesn't score you anything, clean strikes do. Moving forward doesn't matter if you are being countered with clean body kicks.

I even question those stats as many of Cro cops punches were to Bonjaskys guard and it seems as if they counted that as strikes.

Pretty clear win for Bonjasky IMO, but it was close.

Calling this a robbery is a joke tho...

Agreed, it was a close fight , but def not a robbery.

Back