[VIDEO] REAL reason why Trump fired Comey, worse than Russia. Epstein connections. (Pedo alert)

Pedophilia is not a partisan issue.
However, this shit is not normal:
600px-Hotard.png

Q6V4ktO.jpg
I guess you're a pizzagate guy after all ;)

Wasn't TS a huge Trump supporter?

Cliffs:
-> Bill Clinton and Donald Trump connected to pedo billionaire Epstein
-> victims testified that Epstein had them sleep with rich and powerful men
-> directed them to collect information
-> Epstein got away with a slap on the wrist, no charges against accomplices as part of deal
-> Trump's name appears several times in documents related to the case
-> Seperate criminal complain accuses Drumpf and Epstein of raping a minor!

-> Judge who let Epstein off the hook was Alexander Acosta, who was nominated for labor secretary by Trump "just a coincidence" ;)
-> Trump says he hardly new Epstein
-> But quote from Trump:
"He's .. fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do and many of them are on the younger side" (WOW)

-> Comey has insight into information about lolita express investigation, was told to do nothing, Trump wanted him replaced with somebody who is compromissed... watch video for more infos, a lot of bad things are happening..

Now, somehow that's not mentioned in the video but remember that many people who worked for Trump later were arrested for being SICK pedo-animals. For me it really starts to look like Trump has his own pedo scandal going on.

meh. i'm fine with the spread of this. it will push the center to the correct point. people will think this is goign too and settle with thinking he's just a russian puppet. good way to reset the middle.

probably not true

Well, I care about children not being raped an tortured unlike Sorors' army of libby zombies.

That's just me.
Wait, you really are a pizzagate believer? Lmao! Yeah Soros, the guy who was financially tied to Trump and still is to Kushner ;)

In B4 someone mentions spirit cooking

Wait, you really are a pizzagate believer? Lmao! Yeah Soros, the guy who was financially tied to Trump and still is to Kushner ;)

You are an imbecile if you brush off all the weird instagram photos and references. Soros is the guy that's funding liberal misery rage rallies in California and across the country.

You are an imbecile if you brush off all the weird instagram photos and references. Soros is the guy that's funding liberal misery rage rallies in California and across the country.
I guess Trump and Kushner are part of the Soros agenda too. Soros must not be that bad if Daddy and his daughters bae is on the Soros payroll ;)

Here's some more

Republican pastor Mike Hintz, whom George W. Bush commended during the 2004 presidential campaign, surrendered to police after admitting to a sexual affair with a female juvenile.

Republican County Constable Larry Dale Floyd was arrested on suspicion of soliciting sex with an 8-year old girl. Floyd has repeatedly won elections for Denton County, Texas, constable.

Republican judge Mark Pazuhanich pleaded no contest to fondling a 10-year old girl and was sentenced to 10 years probation.

Republican Party leader Bobby Stumbo was arrested for having sex with a 5-year old boy.

Republican teacher and former city councilman John Collins pleaded guilty to sexually molesting 13 and 14 year old girls.

Republican campaign worker Mark Seidensticker is a convicted child molester.

Republican Mayor Philip Giordano is serving a 37-year sentence in federal prison for sexually abusing 8- and 10-year old girls.

Republican Mayor John Gosek was arrested on charges of soliciting sex from two 15-year old girls.

Republican County Commissioner David Swartz pleaded guilty to molesting two girls under the age of 11 and was sentenced to 8 years in prison.

Republican legislator Edison Misla Aldarondo was sentenced to 10 years in prison for raping his daughter between the ages of 9 and 17.

Republican Committeeman John R. Curtain was charged with molesting a teenage boy and unlawful sexual contact with a minor.
They must have low testosteron wow

Well, I care about children not being raped an tortured unlike Sorors' army of libby zombies.

That's just me.
Pizzagate was the fucking weakest CT I have ever seen. A lot of it depended on the e-mails and the code language in it, which was supposedly pedo language.

Here's what literally nobody has answered:

1) How do you know the secret pedophile codewords?

2) Where's the source that's NOT a summary with the substantiated codebook/list? Real sources, no stupid youtube summaries with creepy music.

3) Where are the witnesses/victims/family of victims?

This would be evidence. Everything else is not.

i_swear.png

Here's some more

Republican pastor Mike Hintz, whom George W. Bush commended during the 2004 presidential campaign, surrendered to police after admitting to a sexual affair with a female juvenile.

Republican County Constable Larry Dale Floyd was arrested on suspicion of soliciting sex with an 8-year old girl. Floyd has repeatedly won elections for Denton County, Texas, constable.

Republican judge Mark Pazuhanich pleaded no contest to fondling a 10-year old girl and was sentenced to 10 years probation.

Republican Party leader Bobby Stumbo was arrested for having sex with a 5-year old boy.

Republican teacher and former city councilman John Collins pleaded guilty to sexually molesting 13 and 14 year old girls.

Republican campaign worker Mark Seidensticker is a convicted child molester.

Republican Mayor Philip Giordano is serving a 37-year sentence in federal prison for sexually abusing 8- and 10-year old girls.

Republican Mayor John Gosek was arrested on charges of soliciting sex from two 15-year old girls.

Republican County Commissioner David Swartz pleaded guilty to molesting two girls under the age of 11 and was sentenced to 8 years in prison.

Republican legislator Edison Misla Aldarondo was sentenced to 10 years in prison for raping his daughter between the ages of 9 and 17.

Republican Committeeman John R. Curtain was charged with molesting a teenage boy and unlawful sexual contact with a minor.

Back