Video Police in Santa Maria Shoot/Kill Suicidal man claiming he "lunged at them" Here we go again

The cops had numbers, their weapons drawn and were behind cover. It has nothing to do with any of the scenarios shown in the video. The 21 foot rule videos are just stupid videos people watch to justify being afraid that someone with a knife can magically kill them at a moments notice.

Exactly it seems like the bootlickers are coming out in full force with excuses not to mention they were closer than 21 feet to the guy the entire time and somehow didn't feel the need to draw their weapons and fire at him. Just another petty excuse to justify their own cowardliness, there are cops that put on the costume and badge then there are cowards that hide behind the cops that kill people for no real justified reason. Those are the most pathetic low individuals I've come across.

All of them but one had bean bag shotguns. Good to see us "bootlickers" are able to actually look at reality. do you even know what the "21 foot rule" is? 21 feet is the distance a person with a knife can cover and stab you before your brain can process what is going on, register what is happening, recgonize that your in danger, draw your gun and fire accurate rounds. It doesn't mean that you should allow them to get to 21 feet exactly, then shoot them. It's amazing that people CIAPuppetShow can type and breathe at the same time. The colored area just shows what a complete nitwit you are. What did he do that made them shoot him? He turned and charged at them, you clown. God, it must be painful to be as jawdroppingly stupid as you are.

If you charge at the police with a weapon, you're going to die.

When did this become something that is hard for people to understand?

The cops had numbers, their weapons drawn and were behind cover. It has nothing to do with any of the scenarios shown in the video. The 21 foot rule videos are just stupid videos people watch to justify being afraid that someone with a knife can magically kill them at a moments notice.

Cool story broseph.

How's that bubble life working out for you?

*Side Note* your right cops should always have the odds against them, heck why don't we have them just do everything alone, with no ballistic resistant vest, or sam brown with lethal force options and no use of tactics. Just T-shirts, bare fists, and stand out in the open at all times alone!

*Side Note to Side Note* Real talk dawg, thank you for showing the forums that your stupid and a sheep-minded individual to social media politics.

You never point out a man's post to like ratio.

Lol when he has nothing left to offer, it always boils down to, but - but - but I'm more liked then you! see there are more morons that like me then you! I'm so kewlzzz.

Cool story broseph.

How's that bubble life working out for you?

*Side Note* your right cops should always have the odds against them, heck why don't we have them just do everything alone, with no ballistic resistant vest, or sam brown with lethal force options and no use of tactics. Just T-shirts, bare fists, and stand out in the open at all times alone!

*Side Note to Side Note* Real talk dawg, thank you for showing the forums that your stupid and a sheep-minded individual to social media politics.

Says the dumb brainless marine who doesn't know how to use the word "you're" get out of my thread you little bootlicking grunt. Typical low income "veteran" aka government tool

Says the dumb brainless marine who doesn't know how to use the word "you're" get out of my thread you little bootlicking grunt. Typical low income "veteran" aka government tool

Triggered and rustled in one fell swoop I see. Thanks for letting me bask in *you're* rustlemania lol.

this is nothing like the other cases, barring maybe mental illness being involved.

you charge anywhere near a cop, w/ a weapon drawn....

you should get shot. dumbass

You're isn't correct in this example either.

But yes, dude is rustled hard.

I know, I just did it for dramatic / comedic effect. :D

fml for not using spell check every single time I suppose. Dang grammar Nazi's are everywhere. :cool: /shrug.

I know, I just did it for dramatic / comedic effect. :D

fml for not using spell check every single time I suppose. Dang grammar Nazi's are everywhere. :cool: /shrug.

I thought you may have been because of the **. I don't usually care about spelling or whatever but doubling up on the misuse of your/you're after being corrected is mildly face palm worthy. But it appears(and you clarified) you did it on purpose to further trigger him.

Triggered and rustled in one fell swoop I see. Thanks for letting me bask in *you're* rustlemania lol.

Using the words triggered and rustled must be on his computer all day roaming wanker forums and taking anti-anxiety meds lol

Anyone who feels the need to claim they're a veteran in their username and title is just a wanker by default anyways so i'm not surprised.

Shoot looked clean. The following up shots were not necessary. If he had a gun I would be OK with it but with a knife he was on the ground threat was basically over. Keep him at gun point if he tries to get up and go at someone put him down again.

*insert that's a bold strategy cotton meme*

They have three prongs. All of them have to connect for it to work. You get one shot, if it misses you now have a dude running at you with a knife and you've got a hunk of plastic in your hands.

most new ones have two prongs and two separate shots. You can shoot two people with them and then select which person you want to tase or both at one time, there is also a automatic 3 second countdown so you can't just hold it down.

The gist of your post is correct though and getting two shots off if the first failed isn't practical in a dynamic situation. Tasers really aren't good in most instances. You won't get your taser out while in a fist fight or lethal situation, only if there is time and distance and a co-worker with lethal means.

most new ones have two prongs and two separate shots. You can shoot two people with them and then select which person you want to tase or both at one time, there is also a automatic 3 second countdown so you can't just hold it down.

The gist of your post is correct though and getting two shots off if the first failed isn't practical in a dynamic situation. Tasers really aren't good in most instances. You won't get your taser out while in a fist fight or lethal situation, only if there is time and distance and a co-worker with lethal means.

And look at the video. There are what, 10, maybe 15 cops there? 3 of them have pistols with live rounds. The rest have bean bag shotguns, and all these fools have to say is "they didn't even try to do anything but kill him!!" (I don't mean you, glennrod)

someone say something ? i thought i heard something must have been a gnat ? I think his name is Lucas Devine or something like that

probably not much to do in Iowa except troll threads anyways

Police don't play around. This is not a difficult concept.

If you charge at the police with a weapon, you're going to die.

When did this become something that is hard for people to understand?

Exactly. Cooperate with the police and don't resist arrest/charge them/ grab for their gun and 99.9% of the time things will work out (except for rare cases where an incompetent cop fires for no reason...like in the case with the gentleman that was helping an autistic person the other week)

If you charge a cop there should be no outrage if you are put down

Back