video: Paul 'Semtex' Daley reacts to Jones cocaine test fail

jj manchester

Internets. Serious Business.
@Brown
Reaction score

Daley and some of his fellow brits weigh in; pretty even spread of opinions and generally a lack of condemnation

What did Daley Have to say!?

Not much hopefully

Daley nerds to be in the UFC. He just PUNCHED a guy while jones SNORTED a drug in his NOSTRILS

He's a Brit it would be hard for him to go into any nightclub without drowning in coke.

But seriously I want daley back in the UFC and i'll say it in every Daley thread let him and Manhoef bang it out on the prelims for a spot fix spot in the UFC

He's a Brit it would be hard for him to go into any nightclub without drowning in coke.

But seriously I want daley back in the UFC and i'll say it in every Daley thread let him and Manhoef bang it out on the prelims for a spot fix spot in the UFC

Paul Daley is a "one trick" pony. If he can't get past the Russian who's now 0-2 in the UFC then he's probably meant to be a big fish in a small org. I'm not saying that I don't enjoy his KO wins, but he'd want more money than he is worth.

Vassell: "Naugh'ey Boyee"

Some classiness from Brits, but the longer you listen the more condemning it gets :icon_lol:

I've always liked Colossus and I do respect his opinion, but I also think he's mistaken. Don't get me wrong, I love that he's so empathetic and kind. He's a good bloke. But on a sporting level I disagree with him here.

Daley nerds to be in the UFC. He just PUNCHED a guy while jones SNORTED a drug in his NOSTRILS

This made me laugh...on another note, James Thompson says he feels BAD for JBJ...I mean, him snorting coke doesn't affect me either way, but how in the world can you feel bad for him? He knew what he was doing...no one feels bad for Vitor's backlash on the TRT/steroids, so how is this any different?

This made me laugh...on another note, James Thompson says he feels BAD for JBJ...I mean, him snorting coke doesn't affect me either way, but how in the world can you feel bad for him? He knew what he was doing...no one feels bad for Vitor's backlash on the TRT/steroids, so how is this any different?

One is trying to get an edge over competition while the other (supposedly) is doing it for fun.

"Obviously, as I said...at the end of the day, ya know what I mean?"

They speak the same way as British football players.

Vassell: "Naugh'ey Boyee"

Some classiness from Brits, but the longer you listen the more condemning it gets :icon_lol:

I've always liked Colossus and I do respect his opinion, but I also think he's mistaken. Don't get me wrong, I love that he's so empathetic and kind. He's a good bloke. But on a sporting level I disagree with him here.

Drink and drugs in general are much less taboo in the UK than the US. Even the posh Eton boys get involved at some stage and the Royals loved a bit of blow in the 90's.

Noel Gallagher quote on the class system in the UK "The difference between the working class and the middle class is that the middle classes experiment with drugs, the working classes just get stuck in."

Some people love drama..... Even in a black and white situation like this one.

Welcome to the day and age where drugs do themselves and users are victims.

alcorandy.jpg

thanks for the video. by the way...is the cameraman three feet tall or something? everyone looks like a giant lol.

One is trying to get an edge over competition while the other (supposedly) is doing it for fun.

Also valid...however, what JBJ did is ILLEGAL and I don't understand why there's no ramifications. True, I don't like him, but I'd feel the same way if was anyone else, including one of my favorite fighters. I posted awhile back that Wandy needed to be punished for running out on his drug test. Just makes no sense why he'll get away scot-free.

Back