VIDEO: Paul 'Semtex' Daley "I don't see how McGregor wins this fight"

Conor vs Nate went similar to Daley vs Nick. Both gave the Diaz brothers everything they had and they weathered the storm and Conor and Daley couldn't handle the pressure.

He just doesn't want him to have a win over the Diaz brothers. Something he couldn't do. Something he is still bitter about.

After this post Paul Daley proceeded to hit his sparring partner after the bell.

He just doesn't want him to have a win over the Diaz brothers. Something he couldn't do. Something he is still bitter about.

After this post Paul Daley proceeded to hit his sparring partner after the bell.

He doesn't really sound bitter.

I think he just has a great respect for how tough they are and doesn't see Conor breaking him.

He doesn't really sound bitter.

I think he just has a great respect for how tough they are and doesn't see Conor breaking him.
Bro, i'm only messin'

I love Daley. We are both from the UK :)

Conor vs Nate went similar to Daley vs Nick. Both gave the Diaz brothers everything they had and they weathered the storm and Conor and Daley couldn't handle the pressure.
That Nick vs. Daley first round is still the best round I think I've seen. I don't think Nate ever hurt Conor though and Daley had Nick close to being finished. Of course Daley hits much harder than Conor.

I don't see Daley in the UFC anymore.

Dana White: Daley will NEVER fight in the ufc again

That seems a fair, detailed assessment. Bit more detailed than the video of other fighters being asked and simply saying 'he gon whoop dat ass'

paul-daley-cheap-shot-o.gif

You can break Diaz bones and he will still keep going then get mad at the ref for stopping the fight so breaking him isn't gonna happen. The part he talked about chopping his legs away early is the key to beating him also not doing 5 or spinning head kicks in the first round might save some energy. For Conor anyway good luck to both fighters I really want both to win so hope its a great fight and they both get FOTN bonus.

what a sober interview and great analysis of everything... wasn't expecting this kind of approach from Daley

My thoughts exactly bro! To beat a Diaz brother you need a perfect performance, you need to replicate the performance Josh Punk Thomson had against Nate. That was the blueprint. Lots of movement, variety in strikes, and proper pace. Josh was so mobile in that fight. Then again, I believe when he's firing on all cylinders Josh Punk Thomson is the best LW in the world

Back