VIDEO Pastor says "UFC better than Criminal Activity"

Well he has a point. MMA is better than criminal activity. Do you disagree?

Its a simple fact backed up by all of human history. Men are made to compete, to test themselves against the world. Without a healthy and safe outlet, many will find unhealthy unsafe ways to do so.

So, yes. He's exactly right. All the way through. I especially loved "The men do what men do and the fat lazy men sit around criticizing while they watch."

LOVED.

he at least seems to not be a complete idiot. religious people can be overwhelming with there opinions but this guy seems alright and he has a point.

Sounds like bashing WMMA to me, haha. I don't often agree with pastors but he is right. Fucking with gender roles just makes misguided monsters.

when I read Pastor in the title of the thread I thought it was Vitor Belfort

I like the ending about "the other fat lazy men sit around and criticizing them while watching"

Not that I disagree; just keep in mind that Driscoll is another evangelical douchebag and a consummate retard.

Come to think of it, watching an MMA event has never made me any richer. Crime has made many men richer.

Or, at the very least, a good criminal can't be lazy. It takes hard work.

In the next breath, I can imagine him telling the camera how women naturally feel at home in the kitchen and don't belong in man's natural sport of fighting.

Although his definition of a man is a little weird, I'm glad he lets other people do what they like.

In the next breath, I can imagine him telling the camera how women naturally feel at home in the kitchen and don't belong in man's natural sport of fighting.

Or maybe it just makes you feel better to think so.

LET THE FLAME WAR BEGIN.

Not sure you can really compare criminal activity and mma since they aren't in the same ball park.

he at least seems to not be a complete idiot. religious people can be overwhelming with there opinions but this guy seems alright and he has a point.

Don't know where to start with this ridiculous post.

Back