Crime Video: Parkland shooter Nikolas Cruz attacks sheriff deputy inside jail

That guard had a lot of restraint not tazing at beating the fuck out of him after cuffed.

From the article

"Mr Beltran is no longer guarding Cruz. He was arrested last march for driving under the influence in Washington State while on duty for the Broward’s Sheriffs' Office."

What? On duty on the other side of the country? Can a cop come answer this? What would a cop be on duty doing that far away from their jurisdiction? @A.C. @Prokofievian @nhbbear @icantthinkofanymorecops

Should've jammed that taser into this dickheads eyeball and let loose until the device died.

From the article

"Mr Beltran is no longer guarding Cruz. He was arrested last march for driving under the influence in Washington State while on duty for the Broward’s Sheriffs' Office."

What? On duty on the other side of the country? Can a cop come answer this? What would a cop be on duty doing that far away from their jurisdiction? @A.C. @Prokofievian @nhbbear @icantthinkofanymorecops

the only thing I can imagine is that he was there for training or a transport. If a man was arrested in wash state and had an extradition warrant, the originating county or department has to travel to pick that person up. Maybe he got in, drank and drove before he was to pick the guy up the next day? It is odd.

As for the fight, so glad that shithead got his ass beat. He had the element of surprise and used it to his advantage, but watching him get hit with that taser was great. Very good restraint shown. I might have even been a bit amped up after that attack and I am always calm and cool headed.

From the article

Could be picking up an extradition. Like they arrest somebody in Washington State who’s wanted in Florida then a couple officers need to fly to Washington so he can face trial in Florida, or be jailed there if he’s already sentenced.

Edit: bear beat me to it

Last edited:
The cameras need to ‘accidentally’ stop working in that facility and that kid needs to get Epstiened..

The right hook that ended the fight.

tenor.gif

I'm pretty much always a raggedy bleeding heart for all the cops beating up ppl clips here. Then this one they finally use restraint and it's on someone who beyond a shadow of a doubt needs a traumatic beating. Knowing how much of a pos that guy is and then he sucker punches you, incredible that guard didn't cave his head in after. I would be in full understanding if he gave the kid a boot to the jaw.

I know the kid is a pussy, but this seems incredibly stupid and is just asking for something bad to happen. Putting someone that has shown no problem taking an innocent life alone with one guard, unrestrained and able to attack before the guard can even stand up.

Lol, he had 2 years to bulk up and plan this, yet still gets owned by some fat security guard who gets paid shit
Those prison guards make fucking bank in California. They have one of the most powerful lobbies in our state.

Not sure about Florida.

Those prison guards make fucking bank in California. They have one of the most powerful lobbies in our state.

Not sure about Florida.

In FL, they get paid shit. I think starting is like 35k/year. Because they get paid so shitty, it is one reason FL correctional facilities have a ton of problems with guards sneaking in shit, and also letting fights happen, etc due to not caring.

There have been a few local news stories recently about it. This article is from a week ago and said starting corrections officer salary in FL is 33.5k/year

https://www.google.com/amp/s/wsvn.c...isis-the-state-calls-a-national-epidemic/amp/

In FL, they get paid shit. I think starting is like 35k/year. Because they get paid so shitty, it is one reason FL correctional facilities have a ton of problems with guards sneaking in shit, and also letting fights happen, etc due to not caring.

There have been a few local news stories recently about it. This article is from a week ago and said starting corrections officer salary in FL is 33.5k/year

https://www.google.com/amp/s/wsvn.c...isis-the-state-calls-a-national-epidemic/amp/
Okay, but the "pay them more and guards won't sneak stuff in" logic doesn't hold up. That stuff happens even if you pay them $110k/yr. The reason is the criminals can pay more. There's dozens of cell phones in every California prison.

I'd rather pay the prison guards less, and suffer the same problems.

Okay, but the "pay them more and guards won't sneak stuff in" logic doesn't hold up. That stuff happens even if you pay them $110k/yr. The reason is the criminals can pay more. There's dozens of cell phones in every California prison.

I'd rather pay the prison guards less, and suffer the same problems.

I dont disagree at all, I dont really have a position on that issue. Just I knew I saw a segment on the local news about it and it mentioned the salaray.

Coincidentally, it is the same local news station the TS posted the video from. South FL's FOX affiliate.

From the article

Probably out there doing an extradition.

And damn, I need to spend more time in here. Didnt even get tagged...

Back