Video: Officer trying to get home to her family

I'd do it if I was going away for a year. I've been to city jail to serve a warrant and it's a fucking nightmare. I can't do jail period I'd rather just die and see what else is after this if anything.
I never really thought about it that way but that's probably how a lot of criminals think. Our jails are so horrible that it creates danger for police because many criminals would rather die than go back. I doubt that's a big problem for cops in Scandinavia where they treat their inmates like human beings.

I never really thought about it that way but that's probably how a lot of criminals think. Our jails are so horrible that it creates danger for police because many criminals would rather die than go back. I doubt that's a big problem for cops in Scandinavia where they treat their inmates like human beings.

My issue is honestly just being locked away in a cage. Not sure I could do it anywhere regardless of how they treated me but knowing I would be treated like a human being would certainly make the idea of going to prison easier to accept.

My cousin did just over a year in county and it honestly didn't seem to bad he said all they did was fight\gamble on the winner. Like I said though just being locked up is what I can't stand.

MacStreepSpeech.jpg
Honestly your probably right I don't think I could kill a cop or anyone really. I wouldn't have stopped though I know that and I would have pretended to pull out a gun or pull it out and not shoot so I can get killed.

Pretty sad. Glad she didn't catch one in the head or chest, because she probably should (given the situation) have. He's wrong, he's the bad guy.. But some people have had enough of going to jail and being pushed around by the system. Cops often shoot themselves when they are tired of being pushed around by their own system, and they have it a lot better than those who are under it for most of their lives.

Honestly your probably right I don't think I could kill a cop or anyone really. I wouldn't have stopped though I know that and I would have pretended to pull out a gun or pull it out and not shoot so I can get killed.
hopefully you wouldn't have an illegal gun on you while on probation. No need to run then, I guess.

Also give it up to her partner dude was ready to go when shit went down.

Back