Video: Officer trying to get home to her family

The suspect was already down and no longer a threat.

...and you were there? How do you know he was no longer a threat? Did he just not catch the female officer off guard? The guy was white, so, no need to bring the BLM debate into the story. But if he was black, I'm sure he was just being victimized by some white cops.

LOL Im manipulating stats, blocked trolls man, i dont deal with you people. Facts in your face and you deny it with your opinion. Ill never understand you people.
You said 37 pigs shot and 1000s shot like that’s how we die on this job a majority of the time. You failed to acknowledge all the other data in those statistics. You are the only troll in here who is stating your opinion, which is a shitty one at that. If you look at my opinion of the Dallas PD officer you’ll clearly see how reasonable I am, and how I’m without bias. You on the other hand, clearly don’t possess that kind of mindset though.

...and you were there? How do you know he was no longer a threat? Did he just not catch the female officer off guard? The guy was white, so, no need to bring the BLM debate into the story. But if he was black, I'm sure he was just being victimized by some white cops.
He just shot his partner and he was still moving. These cowards would want that officer to turn his back to the offender and get shot rather than shoot till the threat is gone. The man likely killed in that video terrorizes the neighborhoods they claim to defend yet come to his defense because fuck the police.

Show the video of the black guy getting shot in his apartment for opening the door.
Then I can go "That's why blacks are always on edge with cops"

And she should be charged with capital murder, no question. What does that have to do with the OP?

That was for horrific to watch. Is the female officer OK? A leg shot can be deadly. Hopefully it did not hit anything important and she gets some type of compensation, I'm not sure how that works.

Props to her partner who was incredibly fast and impressive in that video.

I have no idea why anybody would want to be a police officer considering the level of danger that comes with it. But I have huge respect for good police officers who do a difficult job and have to deal with the reputation that awful cops have forced upon them. I am friends with several police officers and they are all very good people

Yeah, and will people make a big deal out of that final coup de gras? His family will, but the asshole just shot a cop and had the gun right there. He does not get the benefit of the doubt.

Idk about that go back and listen, dude is snoring it out or drowning in his own death.

How times in a year does a black person even have interaction with the police. 1? 2? Maybe more if you're a criminal. Cops go through this shit multiple times a day, every day, every week, every month, every year. Not even comparable, crybaby.
No they don't.

Idk about that go back and listen, dude is snoring it out or drowning in his own death.

I don’t know if the guy died or not, no link. I could check, but don’t care that much. If he is dead, or dying, they often make noise. I have seen clearly dead people with holes in their heads and brains everywhere trying to take breaths half an hour after they shot themselves.

Reminds me of another video where I believe the cop ran out of bullets and just stomped the guy’s neck a few times after the guy attacked his partner

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-oc-sheriff-shooting-court-20171101-story.html

I remember that video. It was excessive, but given the circumstances and the threat the guy had posed, I don’t fault him for not taking chances after he tried to kill several other people. Odds are, he was already dead and the stomping was not the major factor in his death.

You can hear her partner tell homie “Fuck you” as he’s cuffing him while dude is drowning on his own blood.

Good or lucky shot for how quickly that transpired.

Imagine how bad this would had turned out if this were in a city that didn’t have tandem patrols.
Yeah no kidding

Split second decision by her partner saved both of their lives.

So can someone explain to me why the male cop fired an additional shot after coming around the car? The suspect was already down and no longer a threat. Cuff him and call an ambulance. Instead the cop is making sure he is finished off execution style. That is why the public is losing Faith in law enforcement
He was moving and likely could have still had possession of the gun. Thus he is 100% still a threat.

Did you not see how quickly the guy pulled the gun and shot the officer, and subsequently her partner's response in pulling his gun and shooting the driver? Not to mention needing to provide care to his partner to make sure she doesn't need immediate assistance. These decisions and movements are made in fractions of seconds not 5-10 seconds.

This is NOT why the public is losing faith. Stop muddying the water- bitching about police shootings like this only sets us back in the fight against UNJUST police shootings. This was completely justified.

I hope that POS is dead. Love seeing POS people get smoked the world needs less of them.

TBH I watched the shit out of "police activity" channel on Youtube.
Most people shot are either suicidal or idiots. Regardless of their color.

For this case - hope officer is ok.

O wow 76 replies?

Low on the second page?

Seriously why does sherdog post 750 responses when a cop messes up but why they got shot on duty it’s meh

Where’s the equality in that?

Why don’t cop lives matter to sherdog?

I don't understand why someone would try and kill a cop just to avoid going to jail for a few years. Guy was armed and would have gone back for a couple years, maybe 7.

I do like the second coup de grace shot that the male officer fired.

I'd do it if I was going away for a year. I've been to city jail to serve a warrant and it's a fucking nightmare. I can't do jail period I'd rather just die and see what else is after this if anything.

What happened to put your hands on the wheel where I can see them...

what's the proper protocol?

I'd do it if I was going away for a year. I've been to city jail to serve a warrant and it's a fucking nightmare. I can't do jail period I'd rather just die and see what else is after this if anything.
MacStreepSpeech.jpg

Back