Video: Officer trying to get home to her family

Bad shoot, he was just trying to hand her his gun and he had a negligent discharge. Give both cops a manslaughter charge.

What does this video have to do with the idiot officer who shot someone in the wrong apartment? TS didn't even allude to that situation in the OP. What is wrong with you people where you can't even discuss an incident without going directly to another incident to try and paint cops as horrible human beings?

Either way that's some scary shit how fast things can turn south. Lucky for the female that her partner was as quick as he was and able to score a head shot. It doesn't bode well for female officers when she just sits there and starts crying. I'm not going to pretend I'm Billy BadAss and "don't have time to bleed" but she went down like a sack of potatoes and just started balling. Very much not behavior I would expect from someone in that kind of a job or situation with that much adrenaline going on.

Anyways, scary shit.

What does this video have to do with the idiot officer who shot someone in the wrong apartment? TS didn't even allude to that situation in the OP. What is wrong with you people where you can't even discuss an incident without going directly to another incident to try and paint cops as horrible human beings?

Either way that's some scary shit how fast things can turn south. Lucky for the female that her partner was as quick as he was and able to score a head shot. It doesn't bode well for female officers when she just sits there and starts crying. I'm not going to pretend I'm Billy BadAss and "don't have time to bleed" but she went down like a sack of potatoes and just started balling. Very much not behavior I would expect from someone in that kind of a job or situation with that much adrenaline going on.

Anyways, scary shit.

I guess the underline message here is that officers have to live on the edge constantly knowing that at any moment things can quickly turn south.

Im trying to speculate just how that kind of stress can wear you down or cause you to miss read various situations, lose your temper faster than a normal person or over react to other situations.

I think police should have short career spans on active duty. I dont see how this kind of life style can be good for anyone

I guess the underline message here is that officers have to live on the edge constantly knowing that at any moment things can quickly turn south.

Im trying to speculate just how that kind of stress can wear you down or cause you to miss read various situations, lose your temper faster than a normal person or over react to other situations.

I think police should have short career spans on active duty. I dont see how this kind of life style can be good for anyone
It’s not. It’s not good for you. The long hours and shift work alone knock years off of your life. It’s no wonder we have trouble getting qualified applicants all over.

And here it’s 30 years of service before you can retire with full pension.

It’s not. It’s not good for you. The long hours and shift work alone knock years off of your life. It’s no wonder we have trouble getting qualified applicants all over.

30 years of dealing with the stress that at any moment someone will pull a gun on ya?

Ya thats gonna create mental issues

Can we laugh at the shot the officer puts in the perp's back when he is laying face down? I don't blame him. He wants to tend to his partner so he just plugs him when he is already down. Probably saved tax payers a lot of money.

Don’t be a dumbass. She murdered him in cold blood for reasons we likely don’t know about yet. Has nothing to do with being a police officer either, you are aware that we are human beings and not robots right? Sometimes a hiring board makes a bad decision and hires someone who turns out to be a piece of shit and that reflects negatively on every department, everywhere when in reality it’s solely her fault.
You seem like a well balanced human being

I don’t think it unreasonable to expect an officer get shot in the face before they fire. If you don’t like to don’t be a cop. You’re proabably racist.

There. Saved you like 80 posts

Anyway, I love people who shit on police but wouldn’t even cut it as a security guard at a daycare. The job is dangerous. THis video is a reminder of why they’re on edge when they pull you over Maybe don’t be a cunt to them and do what you’re told?

Cops do not have a dangerous job. Not my opinion, the governments. BLS stats show trashmen, construction workers, drivers, farmers,gardeners, roofers,fisherman, loggers, pilots etc all have a more dangerous job. Cops are nowhere near top 10. Page 3.

https://www.bls.gov/news.release/pdf/cfoi.pdf

37 pigs have died by gun fire...
https://www.odmp.org/search/year/2018

Yet they kill 1000+ people every year. They shoot first ask questions later they dont have a dangerous job.
http://www.killedbypolice.net/kbp2018

Its why it was even stated by the 2nd court of Appeals, they need low IQs because they can get bored with police work.

"The 2nd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in New York upheld a lower court’s decision that the city did not discriminate against Robert Jordan because the same standards were applied to everyone who took the test.Jordan, a 49-year-old college graduate, took the exam in 1996 and scored 33 points, the equivalent of an IQ of 125. But New London police interviewed only candidates who scored 20 to 27, on the theory that those who scored too high could get bored with police work and leave soon after undergoing costly training."
https://abcnews.go.com/US/court-oks-barring-high-iqs-cops/story?id=95836

Last edited:
that still doesn't excuse police from firing on innocent citizens.

and bonus, this guy was on probation,making this situation very different from the start.

This video sums up why cops are always on the edge. Why people get shot pulling cell phones out or reaching for their waistband.
Watch how quickly someone can draw and fire on you.

This man will be added to the list of people "shot by police officers"

It all comes down to this: Who should bear the risk of getting shot? Police officers, who signed up for a dangerous job? Or people who reach for their cell phones?

You can hear her partner tell homie “Fuck you” as he’s cuffing him while dude is drowning on his own blood.

Good or lucky shot for how quickly that transpired.

Imagine how bad this would had turned out if this were in a city that didn’t have tandem patrols.

Hopefully he dies. And doesnt take up precious spot in your prison system.

It all comes down to this: Who should bear the risk of getting shot? Police officers, who signed up for a dangerous job? Or people who reach for their cell phones?

It's not a defense of mistakes made by the police or justification for any other case.

Just a video showing how quickly things turn in a traffic stop.

I think it’s obvious with the training they receive that police know they bear the risk but humans make mistakes and errors with the mundane of tasks. It’s unfortunate when it happens but I think it’s a very big minority in terms of people shot vs stops.

[
Cops do not have a dangerous job. Not my opinion, the governments. BLS stats show trashmen, construction workers, drivers, farmers,gardeners, roofers,fisherman, loggers, pilots etc all have a more dangerous job. Cops are nowhere near top 10. Page 3.

https://www.bls.gov/news.release/pdf/cfoi.pdf

37 pigs have died by gun fire...
https://www.odmp.org/search/year/2018

Yet they kill 1000+ people every year. They shoot first ask questions later they dont have a dangerous job.
http://www.killedbypolice.net/kbp2018

Its why it was even stated by the 2nd court of Appeals, they need low IQs because they can get bored with police work.

"The 2nd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in New York upheld a lower court’s decision that the city did not discriminate against Robert Jordan because the same standards were applied to everyone who took the test.Jordan, a 49-year-old college graduate, took the exam in 1996 and scored 33 points, the equivalent of an IQ of 125. But New London police interviewed only candidates who scored 20 to 27, on the theory that those who scored too high could get bored with police work and leave soon after undergoing costly training."
https://abcnews.go.com/US/court-oks-barring-high-iqs-cops/story?id=95836
Most people officers are killed in auto accidents and it’s far, far more than 37 annually... why didn’t you list that? Statistically, are there jobs that are more dangerous? Most definitely, but are they hated by a good amount of people for their work uniform and not who they are as an individual? The answer to these questions should be obvious to you. Stress isn’t about just being killed on the job either. Try and use a little thought and be reasonable. Do trash men constantly have to deal with domestic abuse situations? How about gettting into footchases with armed offenders who just robbed someone at gunpoint? They certainly deal with the growing population of mentally unstable people on the streets who can become violent at any moment right? Try and think before you speak, it’ll better serve you in the future. Accumulated stress from the constant situations that occur daily listed above can wear you down and if you can’t handle that it’s time for a career change but people like you need to understand that as well.

As for the second portion, Chicago PD constantly has officers taking a year leave of absence to pursue other passions in the search for the fulfillment they forego working on the streets of Chicago. Yes it can be boring, and I can see how some people would move on to positions better suited for their personality if they don’t like that. You generalize far too much without having the proper information.

Back