video of me dealing with a rowdy af crowd.

The Jell-O shot analogy is pretty damn clever

Do you get any groupies at this level of the standup game?

Do you get any groupies at this level of the standup game?

Tons man. It's great. While I might not be as composed as a lot of other comedians I have great stage presence.

Plus I look like this so at the very least I'm a bucket list cross off. Don't give me shit about the hair I like an idiot wore this outfit in the middle of July in Oklahoma and did a show on a fucking outdoor stage. I was soaked in sweat.

First headlining gig too
image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    98.6 KB · Views: 5
That shirt man, it's all I could focus on. I just... no.

But, I guess you could wear it and call your road show "Stars and Gripes"

That shirt man, it's all I could focus on. I just... no.

But, I guess you could wear it and call your road show "Stars and Gripes"

Hahaha. I got it just for that gig since the American Flag in the background and I wanted to blend in and it was an all veterans show.

I do love that fucking shirt though, I'm in a shirt, tie, best combo now at a hipster bar.

Dressing flashy really fits my style on stage though.

Sometimes I'll dress like a bum and do the EXACT same jokes but in a super junkie demeanor lol usually if I get stuck doing a 1:30AM slot.

Lots of respect man, I always wanted to try. I am off the cuff funny, when I tried sitting down and writing materiel for open mic night i am so critical on what I wrote I'm not satisfied. A few of my opinions of your act is tone down some of the cussing not because its cuss words but comes off as your nervous and trying to fit in the crowd when you should feel like you are the king and they're your puppets. Like the 30 yr old cat joke was good and the lady said but im 23 you should of said yea 23 going on 30 or something .

Using your phone as notes you should of referenced there the end, like I am playing Pokeman go right now and about to capture one of your Pokeman (insert joke)

Also the lady who yelled out something about heckling you, you should of replied "ladies and gentlemen you just have met my mom" or something like that

When you said okay guys im done talking, Physch! was good you should of said only 2 more hours or so lol

When you said about hanging yourself and you got some cheers, another comeback like yea thanks dad !

Again just my opinions, You have good jokes the timing is a little off and too much rapid fire. Find a way to tell a story within and stretch it out some. Adding certain words in sentences with the jokes can do a lot, I was trying to find a video of Seinfield talking about this I think on a talk show him adding two words was the difference between a funny punchline or now also smother transactions in-between jokes as well but very good and cool man.

As a musician I have mad hespect for Comedians. Imo its the hardest preforming art to do. Hands down.

Thats really cool ... and people love you .
You are funny , smart and kinda f*cked in the head ... so i like it :D
Cheers man

Lots of respect man, I always wanted to try. I am off the cuff funny, when I tried sitting down and writing materiel for open mic night i am so critical on what I wrote I'm not satisfied. A few of my opinions of your act is tone down some of the cussing not because its cuss words but comes off as your nervous and trying to fit in the crowd when you should feel like you are the king and they're your puppets. Like the 30 yr old cat joke was good and the lady said but im 23 you should of said yea 23 going on 30 or something .

Using your phone as notes you should of referenced there the end, like I am playing Pokeman go right now and about to capture one of your Pokeman (insert joke)

Also the lady who yelled out something about heckling you, you should of replied "ladies and gentlemen you just have met my mom" or something like that

When you said okay guys im done talking, Physch! was good you should of said only 2 more hours or so lol

When you said about hanging yourself and you got some cheers, another comeback like yea thanks dad !

Again just my opinions, You have good jokes the timing is a little off and too much rapid fire. Find a way to tell a story within and stretch it out some. Adding certain words in sentences with the jokes can do a lot, I was trying to find a video of Seinfield talking about this I think on a talk show him adding two words was the difference between a funny punchline or now also smother transactions in-between jokes as well but very good and cool man.

Dude quality advice. I swear a lot in general I need to tone it down a bit. I'm definitely trying to working on how fast I speak on the mic, it's gotten A LOT better though. Did you see the centennial video I posted? way more calm I think.

The thanks dad is brilliant. I missed a lot of come backs but the constant woos were fucking with my thought process so eventually I just spaced out and tuned most of them out.

I will definitely implement your stuff into my set, watch the centennial set if you have time. It was one of my proudest performances.

Jesus what a cunt. He didn't say anything bad either. Part of the reason of sitting in front of a comedy show is to be apart of everyone's act.

I'm waiting for this to happen to me one of these days. Doing the white kids adopting black kids joke being a nicer slave auction joke is going to get me punched eventually.

As a musician I have mad hespect for Comedians. Imo its the hardest preforming art to do. Hands down.

Man I've competed at the world pizza games in Vegas, wrestling, BJJ, was in a band for a few years when I was younger and I have to say stand up is far harder on the nerves.

I don't really bomb anymore, But when I got started and walked off the stage after shit performances it was just the worst feeling in the world.

Thats really cool ... and people love you .
You are funny , smart and kinda f*cked in the head ... so i like it :D
Cheers man

Thanks man I really appreciate it!

This guy is a total narcissist

Yeah probably. Doing stand up in general is narcissistic. But I truly love making people laugh.

no offence but i thought it was more the out of shape bitchy gay dude

Fucking LOL. You ever see the John Mulaney bit about how he's shocked he's not gay?

AaI, do you prefer doing stand up to playing live music? Which passion would you prefer to follow?

AaI, do you prefer doing stand up to playing live music? Which passion would you prefer to follow?

Honestly stand up. It's a much more rewarding feeling in my opinion and I'm a better comic than I ever was a bassist/singer.

This, respect to you OP, I would try stand up comedy, but only for a million dollars or something.

This, respect to you OP, I would try stand up comedy, but only for a million dollars or something.

Man I'm going to say this. You never know until you try. How do you know you're not a natural until you grab that mic?

If you really want to try it you will never regret getting on stage for a few minutes and telling a few stories.

Also which one of you assholes gave me a thumbs down lol

My show last night. I've done a show with a bassist once before and I use it as an excercise in tonal control and word speed. Really helps with the delivery. Fucked up a few jokes though.

I got booked for my first big comedy parlor fifteen minutes for next month and I'm super stoked.

Edit: damn it I'm struggling getting the video from Facebook to here.

Back