video of me dealing with a rowdy af crowd.

AgonyandIrony

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Really dig this one. Kept my composure although at one point you can hear me say "shut the fuck up" to some dreadlocked bitch in the front who kept chiming in when I was talking. Finally got the crowds attention when I threw out the Jell-O shot bit.

Totally missed an opportunity to destroy some chick who got super offended about me making fun of single women and cats.

Worth it to stick around for the suicide bit at the end.

Tried to watch but everyone around me is talking so xD lol

Guess you could tell them to shut the fuck up too

Much respect but why do you look at your phone so much?

My notes are on my phone, I test out new material every week at that spot.

I've actually just stopped looking at my phone in the last few weeks.

This is from my first big show four months ago and I learned a lot from it. (I made a stupid mistake of turning my back to the crowd) I'm really proud of this performance. It's a night and day comparison when it comes to audiences.

I've seen a lot of comics walk off stage at the Yeti because of assholes in the crowd but I like to think I did a good job of keeping composure. The one time I almost lost it is when I turned away from the mic and said "shut the fuck up"

keep up the grind

watch out for whiskey breath promoters, bitter open mic comics and STDs

I'm not a comedian and Inknow it's difficult especially with idiots heckling you. But you need to keep working. It's close man. But the delivery seemed a little off.

keep up the grind

watch out for whiskey breath promoters, bitter open mic comics and STDs

I've got a new bit about how I had to go to the ER because of an infected testicle (true story happened a few weeks back) and the entire time I was there, especially getting an ultrasound on my balls I couldn't help but think it would make an amazing bit.

They tested me for everything, I came back clean and they gave me liquid morphine, when I was walking out of the ER all fucked up I went past the triage and yelled "guess who doesn't have an STD!" In a packed ER to three hot nurses.

The punch line is that "if you sleep with the girls no one else will you'll never get an STD"

I see what you mean about bitter comics man. I fucking hate that you have to kiss ass in this scene to get gigs. Dudes have been straight assholes to me because I'm doing well and making a name for myself.

I've had so many backhanded compliments from older comics about my material, my delivery,"you're different thaaats for sure" and all sorts of random stuff.

Other comics struggle in the room I was in in the OP and for some reason take it out on me because I tend to do well.

Mostly old dudes I've noticed though.

I'm not a comedian and Inknow it's difficult especially with idiots heckling you. But you need to keep working. It's close man. But the delivery seemed a little off.

It was. Nothing was really tight outside of the final joke, I have a tendency of rolling with a bit too far, you can see me trying to think really fast to come up with something.

Did you see the video at the centennial I posted? I think the delivery was much tighter.

Thanks for the input though, to all my Sherbros. Love sharing my stuff with you guys (even though if you guys remember my videos when I just got started I got hated on so much some dude got banned for it lol)

Takes balls man, you've got my respect. Have you ever tried just ripping on the crowd? I've been to a few comedy shows where the comedian just shits on the crowd and to be honest it's hilarious. Even when he ripped on me I was dying. But I like roasts and stuff.

It was. Nothing was really tight outside of the final joke, I have a tendency of rolling with a bit too far, you can see me trying to think really fast to come up with something.

Did you see the video at the centennial I posted? I think the delivery was much tighter.

Thanks for the input though, to all my Sherbros. Love sharing my stuff with you guys (even though if you guys remember my videos when I just got started I got hated on so much some dude got banned for it lol)
Keep going. Make $. Send me $ when u become rich.

Takes balls man, you've got my respect. Have you ever tried just ripping on the crowd? I've been to a few comedy shows where the comedian just shits on the crowd and to be honest it's hilarious. Even when he ripped on me I was dying. But I like roasts and stuff.
Yeah I've gotten pretty ruthless with the crowd before. If the crowd is really rowdy and no ones paying attention one of my favorite things to open with is "hey dude I just want to let you know I fucked your girlfriend." Easiest way to get an entire crowds attention lol.

A video I posted a long time ago I was roasting a dude for talking during my set as a way to redirect attention to the stage and told his girlfriend she clearly has low standards and an empty drink and to hit me up when I was finished. I actually got thrown out for fighting someone else right afterwards lol.

I got roasted so hard last week by a black comic for making hip hop jokes lol. "The last dude was my favorite until he brought up Kendrick Lamar, but it's good to see Pippi Longstocking get back into show business"

I was dying.

Keep going. Make $. Send me $ when u become rich.

I'm not quite sure how to really start making good money doing stand up. I got started because I always wanted to do it, it was rough as hell. I used to get shitfaced to deal with the nerves and I was all over the place. Now I'll have maybe two shots before I go on stage to loosen up.

If I ever make it big I'll do a Sherbro tour where I can buy you guys all drinks for a couch to crash on lol.

You need a shtick. You should point out the differences between races.

I command you to make a Sherdog reference in your next set and post a video!

If I ever make it big I'll do a Sherbro tour where I can buy you guys all drinks for a couch to crash on lol.

can't watch right now but I got to say it takes huge cojones to get up there. Most of the people on this planet can't do it. Props. Will watch later.

You need a shtick. You should point out the differences between races.

My schtick is kind of that I'm an adorable drug abusing alcoholic man slut.

I'm doing a bit tonight about how

"You know what I've always found weird? White couples who adopt black babies... (Pause) alright hear me out.

They go in, parade out a bunch of black children, pick one out, and then pay for them and go around telling everyone it's theirs. That sounds vaguely familiar... (Pause for groans)

Look I'm not saying don't adopt black kids! I'm just saying.. Consider... The ginger. We've been bargain bin babies for far too long!"

I tried it out a while back and got some death stares lol but I've reworded it so I don't actually say slave auction this time.

My schtick is kind of that I'm an adorable drug abusing alcoholic man slut.

I'm doing a bit tonight about how

"You know what I've always found weird? White couples who adopt black babies... (Pause) alright hear me out.

They go in, parade out a bunch of black children, pick one out, and then pay for them and go around telling everyone it's theirs. That sounds vaguely familiar... (Pause for groans)

Look I'm not saying don't adopt black kids! I'm just saying.. Consider... The ginger. We've been bargain bin babies for far too long!"

I tried it out a while back and got some death stares lol but I've reworded it so I don't actually say slave auction this time.
lol reminds me of when Dane Cook said he wanted to adopt a black boy because they're so cute, but he wanted to get rid of it when it turns 15 because that's around the time they start getting scary.

Maybe you could work in something comparing it to the baby alligator phase or something.

I command you to make a Sherdog reference in your next set and post a video!

Ha! I did once when that guy got banned for trash talking me so much telling me how garbage I am. Can't remember his name but I looked straight into the camera and said "yeah fuck you insertsherdogname"

I'll write a bit and throw it out tomorrow for you guys I've got most of the set for tonight worked out.

can't watch right now but I got to say it takes huge cojones to get up there. Most of the people on this planet can't do it. Props. Will watch later.

Thanks man. That's why I don't take criticism too harshly, people have no clue how hard it is to get up there and most of the dudes who trashed me on here have never been to a local comedy show in their life. I can be pretty meh but I've seen some of the cringiest shit you can imagine.

If you have the time try to watch both the videos I posted I would really love feedback on the differences from anyone here.

Back