Video of Kid's last stand with the Mods who banned him

MC Paul Barman

Gold Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hagler was lucky enough to be there to catch it on camera.

Sinister is the guy in the video who gets iced in the beginning.
It was his watch.

"Everything in my possession, I want to go to my dear wife, Sue E. Selby... To all my dear friends... best of luck... sorry I could not endure this world's madness."
- Kid McCoy... Err the Real McCoy

But I think Our Kid would feel the same way.

Hagler was lucky enough to be there to catch it on camera.

Heading down to Milwaukee for a day game at Miller Park on Thursday. Any serious road construction down around your way I should know about and plan for?

Serious question, friend.

Hi Tauvington,

Going eastbound on I-94 there was some mild road repair between Madison and Waukesha which added about 20 minutes to my trip from Madison to Milwaukee. This was not at a high traffic volume time either (around 2pm).
That's the only thing that I was aware of.

I couldn't shoot the part when other mods assaulted him barknuckle when he was out of ammo.

The old bastard still has one mean left hook, I can tell ya.

Come on, man.
You've got one 2001 and two 2002.

Still, all I see on sherdog are a bunch of 2010 posters. and for the most part, they're not really good posters. To me, posters with older join dates seem to have better quality posts to read.

Still, all I see on sherdog are a bunch of 2010 posters. and for the most part, they're not really good posters. To me, posters with older join dates seem to have better quality posts to read.

Sadly, an old join date doesn't guarantee posting quality. It shows some kind of dedication along with the absence of an urge or a taste for pushing the limits. Or the ability to read the English language, especially the forum rules.

Sadly, an old join date doesn't guarantee posting quality. It shows some kind of dedication along with the absence of an urge or a taste for pushing the limits. Or the ability to read the English language, especially the forum rules.

I thought the old join date just meant that you could remember your username and password

Hi Tauvington,

Going eastbound on I-94 there was some mild road repair between Madison and Waukesha which added about 20 minutes to my trip from Madison to Milwaukee. This was not at a high traffic volume time either (around 2pm).
That's the only thing that I was aware of.

Cool. We're planning on leaving early enough tomorrow morning to avoid the noon rush hour in Milwaukee. Gonna get to the ballpark early, stuff myself with unhealthy food and watch some batting practice before the game.

Cheers.

Bye, bye Kid. Sucks that you aren't around any board that I know of now, but you were always destined to move on at some point. Sherdog hasn't been worthy of you for years.

Cool. We're planning on leaving early enough tomorrow morning to avoid the noon rush hour in Milwaukee. Gonna get to the ballpark early, stuff myself with unhealthy food and watch some batting practice before the game.

Cheers.

Have a safe trip, Tauvington.

Couple of weekends ago I made a pit stop in Eau Claire on my way to Hudson.

Speaking of Eau Claire, a girlfriend of mine went to UW-EC (bluegolds, right?) and her dorm was on the top of a very steep hill. The walk back and forth from her dorm gave her huge calves.

Kid is a legend in his own time. His witty and intellectual writing skills surpassed most if not all on this board.

Speaking of Eau Claire, a girlfriend of mine went to UW-EC (bluegolds, right?) and her dorm was on the top of a very steep hill. The walk back and forth from her dorm gave her huge calves.

Ah yes, my old alma mater. In case you were wondering, here's what that hill looked like...

p2183258.jpg

Back