Video of Khamzat being submitted by Kadyrov

ADCC Champ after 2 workouts at 10th Planet if he wanted to.

remember seeing on social media that Khamzat was training in Akhmat (Kadyrov's gym) in Chechnya before his first mma fight. So it's not like Khamzat started to love Kadyrov and his gym and money all of a sudden.

Akhmat and All-Stars (Khamzat's gym in Sweden) have a pretty tight relationship going fairly far back. People like Gus, Makwan, Jimi Manuwa or Illir were visiting Akhmat long before Khamzat had even debuted in MMA. So the connection probably sprung from there.

Kadyrov is pretty much stronger than most fighters. You cant compare him to walking sticks like Khamzat

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

Shit's weird. Why is Kadyrov always hosting fighters and and wanting to play fight with them? Seems kinda gay honesty.

Just send me location! (preferably in Chechnya)
4896.jpg

99% of people who don't train also don't act like they are fighters. Or comment on anything about fighting.

But Kadyrov does. Constantly.

Kadyrov is a dictator and one of the most powerful men in the world. Obviously he will act like a super tough guy

Didn't he send grown men to slap Fedor's daughter?

Except Makhachev and zubaira tughugov are and despite accepting kadyrov invitations they never became a puppy to this degree. And that honestly seem pathetic

I do agree that kadyrov can pressure him any way he wants tho.
Machachev is not chechen.

I’m a Khamzat fan but he’s really looking like a cuck in these Kadyrov videos. I can’t think of any other fighter who lowered themselves so much for Kadyrov

He absolutely does; he also 100% considers it an honor.

A lot of Chechen athletes would want to be in his place, and he knows it.

Americans/Westerners in general trying to project their mentality on Chechen MMA fighters in threads like this are hilarious.
American education is mostly formed through Hollywood movies. So of course they have this childish view of the world.

Lol another thread about this guy who hasn’t a single ranked win.

Back