Video of Khamzat being submitted by Kadyrov

lol this is a weird and hilarious turn of events

You realize that when you immigrate to another country, you don't necessarily immigrate with your ENTIRE family, and especially your relatives?

Khabib does NOT freaking live under Kadyrov. If he did, and if Kadrov is talking shit about Khabib like he is now, I'd be most worried about his safety.

But like I said, if you can act half a tough as you talk right now when you are with a guy who can wipe out your family and relatives across three, four generations literally with a blink of an eye, then you must be something. Maybe you died a hero in your past life.

I highly doubt it though.
Kadyrov will do nothing while Putin's in power.

I don't have all the facts but from brief reads on this guy, Kadyrov is a worse dictator than Kim Jung Eun from North Korea.

If Khazmat immigrated, he would obviously have his relatives there at least still.

You sound like a real tough guy who would be happy to say fuck no against doing a simple, brief grappling with a guy who is a worse dictator than Kim Jung Eun, suggesting he won't do this or do that, when he is more than capable of doing something much worse, and if someone is worse dictator than the guy from North Korea. Anyhow, if you are as tough and noble in life as you are talking from the comfort of your chair in front of you computer screen,
then you must be one heck of an impressive human being.

you got your worldview from Hollywood films lmao, so naive

Obviously this makes Khazmat look like a bitch, but at the same time even if we put the dictator war criminal shit aside...

...Would it be that weird to see Jones or Chandler play wrestle with Obama/Trump/Biden and let them win? I mean that seems rather normal. At least the Checnyan dictator can at least wrestle a bit and throw hands without looking geriatric. But yes, cum sock level stuff here

exactly, if an american ufc fighter was doing this with the president it would get oooos and aaaaas in the press, but it's an eastern president so it's bad. i dont give a shit what you read about Kadyrov on the wikipedia, even if all of the bad shit is true, he's still a boy scout compared to US presidents

So Kadyrov would send death squads to Sweden to kill his mom and siblings if he he turned down a visit?
Do you really think thats how it works?

I am sure you can turn down even a dictator in a nice way.
Or just come for a short visit.
This is not a Bond movie.

Khamzat does this because he wants to.
This. Nobody would bat an eyelid going to meet a US president and look how many wars, assassinations, kidnappings, tortures and disappearances they've been responsible for. Same shit just a different part of the world.

I always wondered why these leaders would allow themselves to be lied to about a "victory" in sport they're clearly not great in. To me, the idea that EVERYONE knows it was gifted to me as some leniency due to the power structure, is FAR more embarrassing than competing and losing honestly.

They're just playing around. Probably just going 50% here.

I always wondered why these leaders would allow themselves to be lied to about a "victory" in sport they're clearly not great in. To me, the idea that EVERYONE knows it was gifted to me as some leniency due to the power structure, is FAR more embarrassing than competing and losing honestly.
No its not, its a total alpha move to get guys to lose to you at their chosen sport out of fear. Everyone knows whats going on, the dictator obviously knows he isn't really better but gets off seeing people submit to him out of fear. If I was dictator of America I'd be totally making LeBron lose to me on 1 on 1.

Places with dictators are taught to respect because of consequences. Using position of power to intimidate is the oldest trick in the book. Don't have to say or do anything as the threat is there. Hence the sparring and tapping, it is sucking up. Performing for him. That is the dynamic between dictators and their underlings.

Chimaev immigrated to Sweden with his family nearly a decade ago..?

Other guys such as khabib actually live in the region.
Why are you lying out your ass.. you could have easily googled he moved only with his mom.. his dad, grandma, aunts, cousins, uncles, childhood friends etc... are all in Chechnya.

No its not, its a total alpha move to get guys to lose to you at their chosen sport out of fear. Everyone knows whats going on, the dictator obviously knows he isn't really better but gets off seeing people submit to him out of fear. If I was dictator of America I'd be totally making LeBron lose to me on 1 on 1.

Just shows how shallow and insecure you are as a man, aka a beta.

That’s not Hamzat that’s a pet u dummy

We all know that s not the only "submission" that went on that day

Back