Video of Khamzat being submitted by Kadyrov

No its ok Khamzat,you dont have to let me win. You can just go. No problem...Lets see if you can make it back to Grozny...VIA THE RIVER OF HEADS.

8FxEa.gif

So Kadyrov would send death squads to Sweden to kill his mom and siblings if he he turned down a visit?
Do you really think thats how it works?

I am sure you can turn down even a dictator in a nice way.
Or just come for a short visit.
This is not a Bond movie.

Khamzat does this because he wants to.
Yeah he's getting paid lol

That's a tough talk behind your computer screen. Big differences between other MMA guys and Chimaev is Chimaev IS from Chechynya. Other guys aren't, Khabib included.

Except Makhachev and zubaira tughugov are and despite accepting kadyrov invitations they never became a puppy to this degree. And that honestly seem pathetic

I do agree that kadyrov can pressure him any way he wants tho.

He absolutely does; he also 100% considers it an honor.

A lot of Chechen athletes would want to be in his place, and he knows it.

Americans/Westerners in general trying to project their mentality on Chechen MMA fighters in threads like this are hilarious.

Last edited:
There's a difference between meeting with Kadyrov, doing the usual dinner shit..

Then grappling with him and allowing him to use you as his attack dog.
check what the chchens did in degastan to understand why there is no difference when u live there.

Clear proof that he is shape to fight but prefer ducking real competition only to play touch butt in the Park..

Obviously this makes Khazmat look like a bitch, but at the same time even if we put the dictator war criminal shit aside...

...Would it be that weird to see Jones or Chandler play wrestle with Obama/Trump/Biden and let them win? I mean that seems rather normal. At least the Checnyan dictator can at least wrestle a bit and throw hands without looking geriatric. But yes, cum sock level stuff here
Colby would absolutely let Trump tap him and did visits like khamzat does because khamzat likes him. Khabin was a cuck on the other hand

So he's what Hans Mollenkamp would be of he was a dictator?

There will be some killers from Chechnya fighting in the UFC in a couple of years, I think. People there are violent as fuck and then you have this dictator who loves MMA and fighting. He probably is funding a lot of fighting related stuff

So Kadyrov would send death squads to Sweden to kill his mom and siblings if he he turned down a visit?
Do you really think thats how it works?

I am sure you can turn down even a dictator in a nice way.
Or just come for a short visit.
This is not a Bond movie.

I did not see it mentioned in this thread, but Khamzat's father is still living in Russia (from what I read because he just doesn't like living in Sweden).
And I agree with you that Khamzat do all this because he likes/wants it. I remember seeing on social media that Khamzat was training in Akhmat (Kadyrov's gym) in Chechnya before his first mma fight. So it's not like Khamzat started to love Kadyrov and his gym and money all of a sudden.

Back