Video of Derrick Lewis looking almost unrecognizable 6 years ago

That's before white people introduced him to wine and fine ass cheese.

donuts really? it was fried chicken.
Prisoner-I love fried CHICKEN
The Rock/Dewayne Johnson- Well get down there and get that chicken
Off the movie Gridiron Gang if you have not seen it I recommend seeing that movie it was awesome

He was out with an injury for awhile before his ufc debut. I'm assuming that's why

Prisoner-I love fried CHICKEN
The Rock/Dewayne Johnson- Well get down there and get that chicken
Off the movie Gridiron Gang if you have not seen it I recommend seeing that movie it was awesome

I will check it out, haven't seen it. Thanks for the recommendation

In spite of his human blanket routine you would think at some point Tony Johnson (the guy who beat Lewis in this fight) would have gotten a shot at the UFC, he's tangled with the best...True DC manhandled him in that old KOTC match and who doesn't Kongo decision in Bellator these days? But he did drag shiny new top 10 UFC heavyweight Volkov to the ground (pretty much any good wrestler can) and win.

I have no comment on him beating old fat Tim Sylvia since I never watched that match.

Just saying...

He was stoped by Mitrione and Shawn Jordan with not so devastating shots so no his chin doesn't seem like it has improved.

Apparently he fought Shawn Jordan already early in his career in a fight that he lost by decision. Several years and many lbs later he got stopped by Shawn Jordan in a round......

Yeah he has improved since then but he didn't seem much improved after putting on tons of weight

How does being fatter and heavier help getting off the ground?
he isnt undefeated in the UFC but lost 2 winnable fights so how can you say that? he also had a pretty bad fight not that long ago where both he and his opponent looked gassed and where struggled a bit before winning.

Yes being bigger helps if you are on top but he isn't some great wrestler how is he going to get someone like Overeem, Miocic, Cain or JDS down?

No. Since then he has won some and lost some.

What did I say? Brian Stann talked about how both Hunt nd Lewis had good cardio in the 3rd round. Thing is both now they don't so they preserve their cardio especially Hunt throws much less than he did even a few years ago. At leats he is 41 he has an excuse he isn't in his prime he's pretty far from his physical prime and he fights smart.

Lewis is in his early 30s wlaks around the octagon for 30 seconds throws 2 strikes and repeats until the fight is over. He still managed to gas BAD.

So much for 265+ Lewis. And I'm a big fan but he's fat and the extra weight doesn't help him one bit, Hunt still shrugged him off easily in the clinch

i think he straight up just added 40/50 pounds of fat.

<5>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back